Looking for an Obscure Story...
« on: July 27, 2016, 11:08:10 AM »
Hi,

I'm looking for a rather obscure story in the Addventure that I came across last summer (2015), it hadn't been posted on in a very long time, then the author posted, and there was nothing for several more months and I lost track of it. I remember quite a bit about the content of the episode, but not the name, the author's name, or even the specific month it was posted in, so it's been very hard to find. I wonder if someone else might be able to help.

It was a story involving a girl attending a transformation event in an arena/carnival sort of setting which had previously been banned, as the prior instance had involved most of the attendees being transformed. The protagonist was aware of this risk, but went anyway, and ended up being weirdly transformed, and watched a pair of sisters be transformed into giant udders so as to provide milk for their father's failing dairy farm. If I remember correctly there were between three and seven episodes. It was a pretty strange story, and frankly only so much of it was to my liking, but it was well written and I'm curious as to whether it continued at all.

Any help towards finding it would be greatly appreciated.

Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
Re: Looking for an Obscure Story...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2016, 02:04:44 AM »
Doesn't sound familiar.  Have you tried using Google Site Search?  For example, paste the following into a Google search field:

site:http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure/game1/docs/ udders
Adama, Addventure mega-geek

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2016, 10:25:35 PM »
After a lot of searching I seem to have found it. Apparently it was continued by someone, though frankly the story not only got weirder but was even stranger than I recalled it being. Nonetheless, thanks a lot for the help!

JH_

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 04:33:55 AM »
I'm glad that you've managed to find it. If even Adama doesn't remember it, it must be pretty obscure. :) It sounds intriguing, so any chance you could provide a link?
JH

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 01:44:56 PM »
Sure, no problem. As I said, now that it's not just a memory, I find that it takes transformation a little too far for my tastes. But, the udder scene I think I can reconcile.

This is the start of the series: http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure/game1/docs/528/528818.html

This is the specific episode I was looking for: http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure/game1/docs/1003/1003590.html

JH_

• F Cup
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2016, 10:46:52 AM »
Thanks.
JH

Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2016, 10:08:11 AM »
Now that you've identified it, I can point out the storyline page: http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure/game1/trees/tags/root528818.html.

JH_

• F Cup
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2016, 01:14:04 PM »
In the event, it turned out that it was too extreme for me too.
JH

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2016, 10:58:03 AM »
Yeah, it's a bit much, I guess someone must like it though.

Adama, out of a very basic curiosity, I have to ask why that story-line is labelled "The Greatest Show 2". Does a #1 exist somewhere?

Edit: Never mind the above question! I've just realized that the first episode in that storyline is actually just labelled 'The Greatest Show 2', so if another does exist somewhere you probably wouldn't know. xD
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 11:07:55 AM by SENKAN »

Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2016, 11:20:47 AM »
The first episode of the thread starts off with an external link to "the original stories" -- I'm guessing that's where "The Greatest Show" version 1 is.

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2016, 08:18:07 PM »
Good point. The link seems to lead to a collection of bizarre, if not disturbing, illustrations. My curiosity is sated, and I think I'll leave that site well enough alone.