texman

• A Cup
    • Follow me on Twitter @Texman90
Busty and Pandora's Wedding Threesome
« on: July 27, 2016, 01:26:52 PM »
Busty and Pandora's Wedding Threesome

At a exquisite country club in the wine country, two blonde, very busty women are gazing at each other's eyes as they stand before a man who is officiating their wedding. Both were wearing matching skin-tight wedding dresses that showed off their gorgeous curves and extensive clevage on top.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join these two lovely ladies in holy matrimony. If there is anyone present who thinks these to should not be wed let them speak now or forever hold their peace."

With no objections being made, the ceremony proceeded with the two busty brides exchanging vows and rings.

"Busty Dusty, do you take Pandora Peaks to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Pandora Peaks, do you take Busty Dusty to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Then by the power vested in me, I now pronounce these two lovely wives married. You may kiss your bride." Busty and Pandora lifted up their veils and shared a longing kiss. "May I present to you for the first time, Mrs. and Mrs. Busty Dusty-Peaks."

The now married couple then grabbed the wedding officiant by the collar.

"You're coming with us," Busty said to him.

"We've got a surprise for you," Pandora added as she and her wife dragged their boytoy to their bridal suite. As they arrived, the two big boobed wives began tearing off all his clothes.

"What are you two doing?!" he exclaimed.

"We couldn't wait 'til after the reception to do this!" Busty told him as she unbuttoned his shirt.

"But I'm a married man!" he told them.

"Relax, Bert! This is your wife's idea," Pandora assured him pulling his pants down.

"We know you two have an open relationship."

"And that your wife is bi."

"And that you both have a fascination for sexy ladies with big ass boobies!"

"Now you're in for the greatest ride of your life!"

"We want to make this a night to remember," Busty said.

"For all three of us!" Pandora added.

Bert was now naked and pushed to the queen-sized bed as the two top-heavy blondes stood before him.

"Ready to see us naked?" Busty asked him.

"Go for it," he replied.

Busty turned to her wife Pandora and moved behind her to unzip her wedding dress and pulled it down, revealing her ample 42HHH breasts with no bra.

"Now it's your turn, my love," Pandora told Busty as she moved behind her to unzip and pull down her wedding dress. Also not wearing a bra, Busty's 90HHH breasts were in full display. Both wives were left wearing only white panties and bridal gloves along with high-heel wedding shoes. Their thin waists and sexy legs were also exposed along with their large tits.

The ladies turn their backs to him, bended their firm yet bubbly asses over and pulled down their panties, exposing their pussies. Busty and Pandora slapped each other's asscheeks.

"Yeah, you like this?" Busty asked her bride.

"Fuck yeah! Getting so horny," Pandora replied.

The two wives wrapped their arms around each other, their boobs, tummies, and thighs grinding and pressing together, still facing him.

"You enjoying the show, baby?" Pandora asked him sweetly as she erotically slides her large busty against that of Busty's.

"Oh, yes!" Bert said.

"Be patient, Bert," Busty told him, "You'll get your turn."

The blondes then turned away from each other, linked arms and began rubbing and grinding their asses together. Their sexy bubble buttcheeks sliding against one another in a erotic motion.

"Oh, fuck! I love your big fucking booty against mine!" Pandora exclaimed as she shaked her ass against her wife's ass.

This was more than enough for Bert to get hard seeing that his cock was leaking precum, so Busty and Pandora disengaged from one another and lunged towards the guy and wrapped their arms around him, pressing their large boobs against him. With each of his hands, Bert grabbed a firm hold of their meaty asses, which made the girls yelp and laugh.

"Whoa! Easy there, tiger!" Pandora said jokingly, loving the feeling of her ass being groped by him.

"So, whose do you want to make out with first?" Busty asked him.

"Well let me ask first," Bert noted as he turned to Pandora, "Pandora, may I grant permission to kiss you wife?"

"As long as you kiss her wife afterwards, which would be me!" Pandora nodded.

Busty lean towards him and firmly kissed him on the lips. Their tounges twined and twisted together while at the same time, Pandora started nibbling his neck and earlobe. As he broke apart from Busty, Pandora moved in to take her place as Busty proceeded kissing his neck. He switched back and forth between the two busty wives; while he was making one with one, the other would be necking him and licking his earlobe.

"You like this, Bert? Kissing two lesbian wives on their wedding night?" Busty asked him, briefly breaking their kiss.

"I love it!" Bert told her as they resumed their make-out session.

"We're actually bisexual," Pandora noted while kissing his neck, "we may be married to each other, but we still crave for real cock like yours."

"And we crave it together as a team," Busty added, "as a team."

"Truth be told, this is as much as our fantasy as it is yours," Pandora told him.

The girls hoisted their bodies up so their massive boobs were within face-level of him where they sandwiched his head with their tits. Bert was licking and kissing the titflesh and sucking the hard nipples of the two mega-busty blondes while also molding and squeezing their asses.

"Do our big titties taste good?" Pandora asked him, to which he couldn't respond as his head was buried beneath the titflesh.

"I'm sure he's enjoying it," Busty reassured her wife as they begin making out passionately while smothering the guy with their breasts. The busty newlyweds finally disengaged from Bert and each other as they ponder on what to do next.

"I would love to see both of you fuck each other with your pussies," Bert suggested to the ladies.

"Well we don't want to leave you out of the fun," Pandora replied, "and we both wanna fuck you so bad."

"We'll make sure to still have some energy left for you," Busty added.

The two busty blondes lined themselves up with Busty's legs over Pandora's, pushing their hips towards each other until their swollen cunts were pressed together where they started grinding their pussies together.

"Oh, fuck yes! I love it when you pussy is fucking mine!" Pandora yelled as she pressed against her wife's sweet twat. Their large boobs bounced uncontrollably as they continued scissoring each other. Their electiricty sparking at every thrust. Bert leaned towards the tribbing duo getting a close look at their locked pussies. He can see they are starting to cum on each other's pussies.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me you fucking whore! Mix your cum with mine!" Busty screamed before turning to him, "Do you like watching our pussies grinding against each other? Watch us fuck each other's twats out! Is your cock hard?" Bert was intrigued at the scene of their soaked pink lips sliding against one another when he felt a hand from the back of his head.

"Lick our pussy lips, baby! Grab a taste of our cum!" Pandora demanded by grabbing the back of his head and pushed it down to the joined cunts where he began tounging the two cum-soaked pussies. His tounge dug down between the labias of Busty and Pandora; tasting the juices and enjoying the wetness of one another. He managed to grab a hold of both pussy lips with his mouth and started sucking their pussies together.

"Oh shit! Oh shit!" the busty blondes yelled as release another orgasm as he felt their pussy juice gushing onto his face while he continued sucking their pussies, taking in the sweet juice. Bert rose and grabbed the girl's faces to his where they shared a passionate three-way kiss. The lips and tounges of Busty Dusty-Peaks and Pandora Peaks probing against his, tasting all of the cum from the ladies' pussies.

"Mmm, our cum tastes good together," Busty noted during the kiss.

After what seemed like minutes of cleaning up, the three finally broke their sensual kiss and Busty was the first to speak up, noticing Bert's rock-hard dick.

"Get your dick between our pussies! Let us make you cum!" Busty panted, still trembling from her latest orgasm.

He laid on his back, raised it up between them and immediately the two busty blondes sandwiched his cock between their pussies and began bucking their hips in the same motions. The sensation of his dick being humped between two swollen pussies was overwhelmng and he decided to enjoy the view as they worked their magic. Busty and Pandora were sliding their pussies up and down Bert's cock, feeling it on both of their pussies, teasing their clits. His dick would as one humped the root of his dick while the other rubbed her gaping cunt or stiff clit against the top half of his dick.

"Oh, your dick is so hard!" Busty moaned as she pushed foward and humped her pussy hard against his dick. He could now feel their pussies splash out hot cum onto his shaft.

The two busty blondes were humping and grinding Bert's dick mercilessly and in a violent motion. The pressure and sight was becoming too much for him to handle and the trio were about to reach their breaking point.

"I'm gonna cum!" Bert yelled.

"I'm gonna cum too!" Pandora cried.

"We're gonna cum all over your hard cock!" Busty screamed.

The three screamed in pleasure as they came in harmony. Bert's cum spurting out of his cock landning it on the crotches of Busty and Pandora, whom were gushing their cum all over his cock and groin.

The busty blonde wives disengaged from his cock and each other and laid their heads on his shoulders to rest for a while.

"This is already the best night of my life," Bert said with his arms around the girls' shoulders.

"And we still haven't got to fucking your cock yet," Busty noted.

"I'm still horny," Pandora squeaked, "Bertie, can I suck your dick?"

"Not unless I suck it with you," Busty noted.

"Of course, my love," Pandora agreed.

"I may be a married man and you may be married to each other, but I love you girls so much!" Bert said to them.

"And we love you too, our love!" Busty and Pandora said in unison as they kiss his naked body down to his crotch.

"If you didn't have a wife, we would both marry you," Pandora said, "we would become your two busty wives and we'd be doing this every night."

"Don't worry, I'm sure his wife will let us fuck him more often if not every night," Busty reassured his wife Pandora. Bert was thinking that the two busty blonde wives actually loved him more than they do each other.

Pandora got first dibs in sucking his cock while Busty nibbled his balls. Bert laid his head back as the busty couple went down on him, licking and kissing his cock and balls together, at one point even make out with his shaft together, sliding their tongues and lips up and down on it. It wouldn't be long until he was hard again.

"So loverboy, who do you want to fuck first?" Pandora asked.

"I was thinking that one of you girls ride my cock while the other sits on my face as I tongue-fuck her pussy," Bert responded.

"My favorite position!" Busty yelled.

"Mine too!" Pandora added, "I think you should have a go at his cock first, Busty."

"Why?" she asked.

"You've been best friends with Bert longer than I have. Hell you even dated for a while and still remained friends afterwards," Pandora replied before lowering a hand on her pussy, "Plus, my pussy has been itching for a licking." The three laughed at her response as they get to their positions.

Pandora swung a leg over the guy's head and quickly lowered her pussy onto his waiting mouth. Bert then felt a hand on his cock pointing straight up as Busty lowered herself down upon his rod, burying it completely inside her sweet tunnel.

Bert pulled her lips into his mouth and rolled them between his lips and tongue. He then dove his tongue deep inside her and swished it around her inner walls. His mouth soon came up to her clit to which he slowly and softly sucked upon. She was rocking, almost bouncing on his face while he was trying to respond to her gyrations. Her pussy was flowing fluids which were running into is mouth and also down over my cheeks and neck.

At the same time Busty was riding his cock in a heavenly way. He began thrusting his hips to meet Busty's bounces on his cock. All while the two busty wives faced each other, kissing each other and playing with each other's huge tits.

"Yeah baby, harder, harder," Busty moaned.

"Keep tounging my pussy like that," Pandora hissed.

The two busty blonde wives shared another heated kiss as they continued riding Bert's cock and tongue. Bert reveled at the feeling of his cock buried deep inside Busty Dusty-Peaks and his lips and tongue kissing and licking the pussy folds of the equally busty Pandora Peaks. He continued simultaneously fucking both top-heavy models with tender love as if his life depends on it. Busty and Pandora broke from their kiss to stand in awe of each other's fucking.

"You look hot with his tongue inside your pussy," Busty panted.

"Mmmm... I'm already getting wet just seeing you riding his cock!" Pandora moaned.

To them, as it is to Bert, this was their dream come true too; to be in a threesome with a guy after their wedding. And not just any guy, their friend and occasional fuck-buddy who they've known and loved for years and have been highly supportive of their decision to get married.

Soon all three were bouncing, thrusting, grunting, and gasping for breath as they all headed for a huge collective orgasm. The ladies' large enhanced breasts jiggling around wildly as Bert continued the pace of his thrusting.

"Oh my God, Oh my God," Pandora panted.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck me!" Busty yelled.

"I'm going to cum!" Pandora screamed.

Their orgasms all hit at the same time. Busty's vagina started spasming around his cock. Pandora's pussy started contracting on his tongue and her fluids flowed even harder, practically flooding his mouth. Bert's cock, being squeezed by Busty's sweet cunt exploded inside her, letting out loads of his semen. Both girls screamed as they hit orgasm as it ripped through their bodies.

They both kept bouncing on him, Busty on his cock and Pandora on his tongue as if to pull more pleasure out of the guy's body. Pandora's pussy had already gushed over his face, soaking him in her fluids. Bert's cum, five good loads, leaked out of Busty's pussy along with copious amounts of her own sex fluids.

Busty and Pandora collapsed onto the bed after their orgasm, gasping for air. The girls then got onto each of Bert's sides and wrapped their arms around him, pressing their curvy naked bodies against his. Both girls gave him another three-way kiss before repeatedly planting kiss on his cheeks and all over his face.

"Thank you, Busty and Pandora," Bert told them, "For making my erotic fantasy come true"

"And thank you for giving us the best night of all our lives," Pandora quoted, laying her head on his right shoulder, kissing it.

"And the night is still young," Busty added, her head on his right shoulder, kissing it as well.

After a quick rest, the trio went to the bathroom to share a quick shower together before getting dressed; the guy putting his clothes back on and the two busty wives assisting each other in putting on their wedding gowns.

"Save your strength, lucky guy," Busty Dusty-Peaks told him, "After the wedding party, come back here and join us for round two."

"And this time, you're cumming inside me," Pandora concluded as Bert wrapped his arms around the top-heavy newlyweds in a three-way hug and gave each a kiss on the lips before exiting the bridal suite.

"Oh, and one more thing," Pandora noted as he walked out.

"Bring your wife Danni over."
Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Texman90