Prof Morearty

This month's theme, selected by July's winning team TheGreatInflator and mrmontana, is

Brute force breasts

i.e. women using their gigantic boobs to smother, crush, dominate...you get the idea 8)

The rules are the same as always:
  • The contest is open until the poll is posted on the 19th of this month, and the winner will be announced on the 26th
  • You can make up to three submissions, but they will be considered separately
  • If you have a specific title you want for your morph, put it in the post and/or as the file name on the picture
  • If you have any questions, issues, or concerns about the contest, massage me[sic]
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 05:16:01 AM by Prof Morearty »

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
Re: Forum morph contest, August 2016: BRUTE FORCE BREASTS
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 05:30:08 AM »
And we're off.  That's Norma Stitz crushing tiny blonde model Odette Delacroix.  Odette lived to tell the tale.http://forum.bearchive.com/Smileys/default/tongue.gif

Thanks for sharing that impressive pic, BNLover, but it's not a morph AFAICS, so it can't participate  :-\

µ
« Last Edit: August 01, 2016, 06:10:46 AM by Prof Morearty »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 07:54:13 AM »
This month's theme, selected by July's winning team TheGreatInflator and mrmontana, is

Brute force breasts

i.e. women using their gigantic boobs to smother, crush, dominate...you get the idea 8)

The rules are the same as always:
  • The contest is open until the poll is posted on the 19th of this month, and the winner will be announced on the 26th
  • You can make up to three submissions, but they will be considered separately
  • If you have a specific title you want for your morph, put it in the post and/or as the file name on the picture
  • If you have any questions, issues, or concerns about the contest, massage me[sic]

All right, that's the second time a title suggested by me has been picked !  ;D The last entry on the July contest was by me and my idea took wings and flew. This will be a good contest. The thought of breasts surrounding and mauling a hapless individual is just great. Can't wait to see the results.  :) ;D

Prof Morearty

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 08:20:18 AM »
As I told you before, solvegas, we appreciate your participation.  Hey, maybe you could try your hand at morphing!  I understand it is fairly straightforward in many cases  :D

µ

mrmontana

• A Cup
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2016, 08:49:49 AM »
Here's one from TheGreatInflator and myself featuring Hitomi Tanaka smothering her lover with her elephantine mass. It's called "You Were Saying?"

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2016, 10:15:32 PM »
Here's one from TheGreatInflator and myself featuring Hitomi Tanaka smothering her lover with her elephantine mass. It's called "You Were Saying?"

Best way to get killed.  ;D

Prof Morearty

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 05:51:36 PM »
Thanks for your entry, which I've posted in the Users Gallery.  But I'm confused about the reference "by_xtheincrediblesulkx-da7xthh": what's with that?

µ

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2016, 02:05:31 PM »
Dark side of Lucie Wilde 8)
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2016, 03:37:02 PM »

Very nice.  :) Hopefully there will soon be more entries by other perverts ... er ... artists.  ;) ;D Looking forward to more entries from you, Captain Nemo.  :)

Prof Morearty

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2016, 04:58:50 AM »
Thanks for this evil rendition of Lucie Wilde, Captain Nemo.  I've posted it in the Users' Gallery, with a signpost to this contest.

µ

Prof Morearty

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2016, 04:58:51 PM »
Hey, folks, we're halfway through the submissions phase, and only two entries? Hasn't anyone got anything to contribute?  :-\
C'mon! :)

µ

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2016, 08:17:03 PM »
Sure, this is fantasy, and in theory just all in fun.
But maybe not everybody is easily geared up for the violent element of this theme.  We all have varied tastes.

We'll see what gets offered by our artists... 

-D'Artagnian

Not trying to be judgemental.  Just observing that one man's medicine may be another man's rocket fuel.  Etc.
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2016, 04:59:19 PM »
No theme is going to be universally liked, with the possible exception of themes that are so vanilla that they can be interpreted to accommodate anyone's preferences (like some of the earliest themes in the current contest run).  This month's theme might possibly be somewhat less popular than most, but I'd be surprised if many morphers are so turned off by the subject that they will not participate. I suspect that a growing lethargy is at fault.  But who knows?  ??? There are still nine days left  8)

µ

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2016, 03:18:29 AM »
No problem with the theme, more with the time ! But I am in the delay  ;).
I’ve chosen to show you a “fight of goddesses” (title, thanks), I hope you will like it  :-*
Bigger is Better

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2016, 07:38:06 AM »
Excellent work Cebe !  :) So far the entries have been minimal but the quality has been outstanding. I love all three entries so my quandary is which one to pick. Since we can only vote for one and they are all winners ... ???