BElover

Progress.

I like to think there was some mind over matter involved here. She started making BE clips, delving into the fantasy, and lo and behold - her breasts actually grow, and she loves it.

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
 :)

Eyeguy

• E Cup
I'm not sure whether she's just grown, gained a little weight, or gotten pregnant.  Whatever it is, I approve!!!
People should not fear their government, a Government should fear its people.

TANSTAAFL: There ain't no such thing as a free lunch

I am a confirmed vag-itarian.

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
Both the first and second factors.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Lilith's new video is in the body possession category, something that might be very appealing to a select number of people. 

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
So far this is my favorite gif of hers. She looks massive here.

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
....and then she's all "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry" And I'm like *sucks teeth* "I kinda would actually"
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

BElover

Lilith was recently in a major car accident. She's on bedrest for a bit, unable to make new vids, nor can she work her real job. If you want to help support her, buy some videos

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
Lilith was recently in a major car accident. She's on bedrest for a bit, unable to make new vids, nor can she work her real job. If you want to help support her, buy some videos

Just heard about this earlier. Hope she recovers fast and is well going forward.

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^

H_man

• E Cup
I always knew Velma was hiding a real rack under those bulky sweaters.  ;D

fam786

Never really paid her much attention before but my god what a pair. Almost Milena size!

Zealot

• E Cup
Guys, my boobs just keep getting bigger... I'm running out of clothes that fit!

This isn't good.You need to run completely out of clothes that fit!Get those bazooms growing!
I want them reaching across the kitchen table and sagging over the edge without you even leaning forward!

fam786

Oh my!