Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
Addventure index update
« on: September 06, 2016, 12:29:25 AM »
The August update has been posted.  A lot fewer episodes this month than last month.  JM2141 was the top poster, with sm a close second.  Unusually, all 54 of sm's episodes were posted on the same day!  It's been nearly three years since he last posted, maybe he's been building it up...

A new Story Tags page, Storyline Roots by Category, has been added.  It gathers together those storylines which share a common word or words in the title, such as "World Processor".  If you think of new categories let me know.

Also for the first time in 3 years the Character Index has been updated.  Two more months got marked Completed, and the Fragmentary months have been brought up to date.
Adama, Addventure mega-geek

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
    • MaxBigfoot's Manga Mix (Member's Site)
Re: Addventure index update
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2016, 12:33:27 AM »
Dang Adama, if you got paid for all the work you put in to this, you'd be a millionaire by now!  Thanks for all your efforts.   :)

MaxBigfoot

It is a bad thing if you don't suffer fools gladly, but work mostly with fools...

Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 01:18:28 AM »
I have no life.   ;)

JH_

• F Cup
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 04:01:23 PM »
Thanks, Adama. The Character Index update is particularly good news.
JH

dkc718

• A Cup
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 03:52:25 PM »
Thanks much Adama!

« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2016, 05:00:49 AM »
Thanks for your work, Adama.

The character index seems to be such a huge undertaking. To ease the load somewhat, would it not be possible for authors to submit their characters to you along with the necessary information for indexing?

Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2016, 07:12:36 AM »
Certainly.  I've frequently asked for input on the Indexing, but have rarely received it....

dkc718

• A Cup
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2016, 11:00:02 PM »
Thanks much for all you do.

When you're looking for input from authors on characters, what are you looking for?  Would it help if (for example) I sent you a list of characters that I created?  Any particular format, or anything?

Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2016, 08:01:42 PM »
Yes, a list of characters would be good.

Name, episode where they first appeared on-camera, episode where they were first mentioned if that's different, and a few words of description.  A description might include something about how they look, their connection to another character, what they're doing...

If their first and last names are given in separate episodes, I want to know both episodes.

Format doesn't matter, you can send it as a text file if you want, I'll be formatting it properly myself.