lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
Banned from site but only when loggin from mobile phone
« on: September 19, 2016, 04:39:06 PM »
As above said when loggin from mobile phone it says I am permanently banned from site and I am not even allowed to put my login and password. What have I got to do? And even more important what have i done to deserve this?
thank you in advance.

Robin_K2

• A Cup
Re: Banned from site but only when loggin from mobile phone
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 05:12:43 PM »
I suggest you contact a moderator.

AgentDee

• Boob, James Boob
  • I LOVE GIANT TITS!
    • AgentDee's Youtube Page
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 12:39:26 AM »
same thing happened to me 2 years ago I had a thread on it here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=9990974.0

basically if it is only happening on your mobile device clear the browser cookies, and reboot the phone and try to log in.  That is what I did and it worked, if you were banned banned you would not be able to access the site at all even on a PC or laptop.  I wish you the best of luck my friend, good luck ;D!

AD
8)
Want a custom avatar?

"Well gosh, breast men are the best men, you know, *giggles* I love you all."
"You know your boobs are too big when a guy stands up to let u thru to your seat and despite him leaning back I boobed him back in his seat."
Chelsea Charms

Special Agent: Dee
MiB; Division 6, NYC

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2016, 04:34:23 PM »
I suggest you contact a moderator.
should i do report to moderator? Ok thanx

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2016, 04:36:10 PM »
same thing happened to me 2 years ago I had a thread on it here: http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=9990974.0

basically if it is only happening on your mobile device clear the browser cookies, and reboot the phone and try to log in.  That is what I did and it worked, if you were banned banned you would not be able to access the site at all even on a PC or laptop.  I wish you the best of luck my friend, good luck ;D!

AD
8)

Thank you man. I'll try and let you know. Good to see that in any case it's a fake ban.....

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2016, 04:44:46 PM »

AD
8)

Thank you man. I'll try and let you know. Good to see that in any case it's a fake ban.....

Not working alas I deleted cookies, passwords and everything else on 2 different browsers (Opera and Opera Mini) and it didn't work.
I'll ask for moderator's help.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2016, 07:11:14 PM »
I sent you a message about this. We had to block some IP address ranges to deal with a spammer, and your phone's address was in one of the ranges. You should be able to get in now. If not, it means your phone is using dynamic addressing, and you can try turning wireless or cellular (whichever you're using to connect with us) off-and-back-on to see if you get assigned an unblocked number.

Please let me know if you continue to have problems.
_
gonZo