MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
    • MaxBigfoot's Manga Mix (Member's Site)
Anyone else having problems with the forum?
« on: October 15, 2016, 08:16:36 PM »
The last 3 days, the forum has been acting glitchy for me.  The pages are loading really slowly at times.  Sometimes, not at all, and I have to refresh the page, but then the page loads quickly again.  All my other sites are running normally, even **24**, so I know it's not my internet connection.  I was thinking a possible DDOS attack, but since no one else has commented on it, I guess that's out. 

MaxBigfoot

It is a bad thing if you don't suffer fools gladly, but work mostly with fools...

JH_

• F Cup
Re: Anyone else having problems with the forum?
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2016, 08:55:45 PM »
That's odd. I take a quick look at the forum once a day, usually about 17:00 GMT, and haven't noticed anything amiss. Nor have I had any problems with accessing the addventure, which is presumably on the same server.
JH

gonZo

• pain-in-the-ass moderator
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2016, 11:05:05 PM »
I haven't noticed a problem, but that doesn't mean there isn't one. Max, if it continues to happen, and it's not happening on other sites, please let us know.
_
g
« Last Edit: October 15, 2016, 11:16:21 PM by gonZo »

MaxBigfoot

• ZZZ Cup
  • Maximum Manga Maven
    • MaxBigfoot's Manga Mix (Member's Site)
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 06:54:09 PM »
It was happening right to the end of my session yesterday, but today the forum seems to be back to normal for me.  I have no idea what was going on, but if it happens again I won't bother reporting it, because obviously it's on my end somewhere.

MaxBigfoot

It is a bad thing if you don't suffer fools gladly, but work mostly with fools...