Quadhouse

• F Cup
    • quadhouse.deviantart.com
The Keeper part 7
« on: October 22, 2016, 04:30:30 PM »
If anybody's interested, part 7 of "The Keeper" is now up on the (prohibited O).
“HEY, HOLD UP!” Chaka said.  She turned to Jade, “Did you just say that there are monsters in the sewers?”

Jade looked up at her sempai and smiled, “I’m sorry, but as a Junior Waste Management Technician, I am not authorized to discuss this issue.”

For a long time, the whole group stared at the little girl in horror as she licked the spoon.

Darkstorm

• E Cup
    • -
Re: The Keeper part 7
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 04:56:29 AM »
Great to see this story make a comeback - hope to see more!

By the way, if all the waitresses are bigger up top, didn't you also omit making Lisa bigger if she is going to work there (she's still a 'tiny' D cup if I recall)?

Look forward to that in chapter 8 ;)
« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 04:58:51 AM by Darkstorm »

Quadhouse

• F Cup
    • quadhouse.deviantart.com
Re: The Keeper part 7
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 04:10:28 PM »
Great to see this story make a comeback - hope to see more!

By the way, if all the waitresses are bigger up top, didn't you also omit making Lisa bigger if she is going to work there (she's still a 'tiny' D cup if I recall)?

Look forward to that in chapter 8 ;)

Glad you enjoyed it.  I never stopped writing.  I just write very, very slowly.  I do have the rare case of inspiration that speeds up my writing though. 

Lisa will be the smallest of the waitresses, usually.  Robert does have plans for her bust size.  So expect random increases and decreases in her size.
“HEY, HOLD UP!” Chaka said.  She turned to Jade, “Did you just say that there are monsters in the sewers?”

Jade looked up at her sempai and smiled, “I’m sorry, but as a Junior Waste Management Technician, I am not authorized to discuss this issue.”

For a long time, the whole group stared at the little girl in horror as she licked the spoon.