Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2017, 07:09:04 AM »
 :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2017, 07:04:58 PM by salem »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2017, 07:16:41 AM »
Okay, so I came across a few pics of a woman only known as 'American Gran' (hence the title of this thread) and I was pretty much blown away by her absolutely incredible HUGE boobs, so I decided to give her her own thread.

Isn't she in another thread already ? She looks familiar.  ???

salem

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2017, 07:25:10 AM »
Okay, so I came across a few pics of a woman only known as 'American Gran' (hence the title of this thread) and I was pretty much blown away by her absolutely incredible HUGE boobs, so I decided to give her her own thread.

Quite possibly. If she does have her own thread I would be obliged if someone could notify me so that I could merge them.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2017, 07:38:42 AM »

Quite possibly. If she does have her own thread I would be obliged if someone could notify me so that I could merge them.

Now I remember. She does not have her own thread, she is in a pirate costume thread. The specific name escapes me but you see her in that thread in a Halloween costume as a pirate.

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2017, 04:07:02 PM »

Now I remember. She does not have her own thread, she is in a pirate costume thread. The specific name escapes me but you see her in that thread in a Halloween costume as a pirate.
look for lori

Prof Morearty

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2017, 04:50:42 PM »
I knew we had a thread featuring this amazing granny, but I couldn't remember her name: thanks to lucaxyz2 I found it. I'll merge it with this one.

µ

salem

« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2018, 06:11:41 PM »
 :)

Pete

• Email
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2018, 11:16:25 PM »
Watcha think?

Pete

• Email
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2018, 11:00:25 PM »
So here I am as a new member here and after scrolling several pages who do I find but an entire thread devoted to my wife, needless to say I was a bit taken back.  By the looks of the photos they appear to have been copied from the old "Bustybay" site which vanished a few years ago. I stopped posting there as there were too many juveniles for my liking whereas here the members have been very complimentary and more importantly respectful.  So as long as no one objects I'll be glad to post some occasional images but I'm sorry I will not divulge any personal info which I would hope you can understand. This first image was taken last summer with one of our boating friends, she's sporting the "Nancy Quill" sized implants,  I named it "Clash of the Titans".

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2018, 11:46:51 PM »
Whoa that's your wife? Well done, sir.  8)

BTW her friend ain't too bad either.  :)

Pete

• Email
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2018, 12:01:44 AM »
Well thank you sir.  I'm wondering if there is a way to get the title of this thread changed? Maybe "American Milf" or something?

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2018, 01:38:36 AM »
Best bet is to message one of the moderators.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2018, 05:27:30 PM »
So here I am as a new member here and after scrolling several pages who do I find but an entire thread devoted to my wife, needless to say I was a bit taken back.  By the looks of the photos they appear to have been copied from the old "Bustybay" site which vanished a few years ago. I stopped posting there as there were too many juveniles for my liking whereas here the members have been very complimentary and more importantly respectful.  So as long as no one objects I'll be glad to post some occasional images but I'm sorry I will not divulge any personal info which I would hope you can understand. This first image was taken last summer with one of our boating friends, she's sporting the "Nancy Quill" sized implants,  I named it "Clash of the Titans".
Pete, glad to welcome you here with your first-person connection.  Of course your personal privacy will be respected.
I and many others will be delighted to admire any further images you choose to post. If you are posting your own photos it would be a good idea to declare this with each post so that we won't have any worries about copyright.  More photos of your wife and others like the one with "the Nancy Quill" sized implants will be received with enthusiasm.
A number of members here like to morph or enhance photos: below is an example which was posted earlier in this thread.  What is your feeling about this?
I have altered the title of the thread along the lines you suggested, with some additions ("Lori" because that is how your wife has been known here, a brief description, and the indication that several threads featuring her have been merged).

µ (Prof Morearty, moderator)

Pete

• Email
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2018, 06:09:58 PM »
The morphing is fine. but I however prefer morphs which "slightly" enlarge vs. the one shown which has no bearing on reality, but to each his (or her) own.  I'll try to post images which I find to be enticing without being offensive, so I'm glad to contribute.