element

• D Cup
Re: American Milf Lori - INCREDIBLE boobs [MERGED]
« Reply #60 on: May 10, 2018, 06:31:10 PM »
One thing I find amazing about one-in-a-billion women like this is that they seem to shatter the rules about aging and beauty. Most women her age would probably be jealous of the typical 21 year old bikini babe strutting her stuff on a crowded beach. I think most women notice a change in attention from men as they age, adjusting to the fact that what perhaps gave them an advantage earlier in life is waning.

The funny thing is, my mother in law is 60, but if you cut out her head in a photo while shes walking around in her pyjamas, shes got the body of a score model, its pretty absurd.  It's not as rare as people make it out to be. 

I've found other photos out there of women of a certain age who still looking smoking.

« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2018, 11:26:15 AM »
She also reminds me of Linda Vaughn, the First Lady of Motorsports... though much, much, bustier...

Pete

• Email
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2018, 11:47:04 AM »
I absolutely LOVED Linda Vaughn as a kid, great job!

toomuch

• E Cup
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2018, 02:52:05 PM »
I've found other photos out there of women of a certain age who still looking smoking.
Wow! I'd really like to meet HER.

Pete

• Email
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2018, 07:46:17 PM »
more...

greediest

• A Cup
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2018, 10:24:18 PM »
Pete you are on fire!  8)

I hope your wife is enjoying us ogling her!

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2018, 12:46:45 AM »
One thing I find amazing about one-in-a-billion women like this is that they seem to shatter the rules about aging and beauty. Most women her age would probably be jealous of the typical 21 year old bikini babe strutting her stuff on a crowded beach. I think most women notice a change in attention from men as they age, adjusting to the fact that what perhaps gave them an advantage earlier in life is waning.

The funny thing is, my mother in law is 60, but if you cut out her head in a photo while shes walking around in her pyjamas, shes got the body of a score model, its pretty absurd.  It's not as rare as people make it out to be. 

Anymore of her?

« Reply #67 on: May 15, 2018, 07:45:10 AM »
Dying to see more of lusciously endowed Lori...

Elliot James

• SCORE Lord
    • BeASCOREModel
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: May 15, 2018, 06:01:57 PM »
So here I am as a new member here and after scrolling several pages who do I find but an entire thread devoted to my wife, needless to say I was a bit taken back.  By the looks of the photos they appear to have been copied from the old "Bustybay" site which vanished a few years ago. I stopped posting there as there were too many juveniles for my liking whereas here the members have been very complimentary and more importantly respectful.  So as long as no one objects I'll be glad to post some occasional images but I'm sorry I will not divulge any personal info which I would hope you can understand. This first image was taken last summer with one of our boating friends, she's sporting the "Nancy Quill" sized implants,  I named it "Clash of the Titans".

You're a lucky man, Pete.
Elliot James
Editor
The SCORE Group
5001 NW 74 CT
Miami FL 33155
305-662-5959
[email protected]
http://www.BeASCOREModel.com
http://blog.scoreland.com/
https://twitter.com/elliot_james_

Pete

• Email
« Reply #69 on: May 15, 2018, 08:11:29 PM »
Captions?

« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2018, 12:11:05 AM »
One rack to rule them all...

« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2018, 03:44:46 AM »
Trophy rack! Keep them coming, Pete!

Prof Morearty

« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2018, 03:58:24 AM »
Stag party

d_jnes

• E Cup
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2018, 09:23:45 AM »

The photo is your mother-in-law?   She is smoking  hot whoever it is.  Love huge tits and short hair

ayrton

• Email
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2018, 09:44:30 AM »
I envy you so much Pete.   I love the fact that she likes to show them off.   Unfortunately,  the only truly big tit girlfriend I ever had didn't like the attention.   In fact,  my obsession with her tits eventually drove us apart.   She just couldn't accept that it wasn't just her tits that attracted me to her.