SwitcherX

• ZZZ Cup
Bovine Ovary Breast Enlargement
« on: October 30, 2016, 08:09:35 AM »
While following some links I came up the Natural Breast Development/Breast Expansion group on Fetlife.

This is one of the posts:

What Exactly is a Bovine Ovary Breast Supplement?

Herbal breast enhancement seems to be the most popular choice in alternative augmentation now. However, for many women who have tried phytoestrogenic or estrogenic herbs and not had success, there is another method. That method is bovine ovary breast enlargement.
Yep, you've got it. The "bovine" does indeed mean "from a cow". Bovine ovary breast enhancement supplements are essentially derived from specially prepared and freeze dried ovaries taken from a female cow. Similar to some of the same hormones you will find in meats and cheeses, just in a
different form that is specifically engineered to promote breast tissue growth.
Bovine supplements (the good ones that work) get the job done by stimulating the pituitary gland, which in turn reactivates the dormant growth mechanism that is responsible for female breast development and maturity.
Actually, one particular form of this breast enhancement is so effective on so many individuals when taken correctly and for a period of 6-12 months, that it has even been demonstrated to be highly effective on non-biological females - meaning
men - who desire to grow additional breast tissue naturally rather than undergo invasive surgery to improve the shape, contour and size of their breasts.
This is due to the fact that the same bodily activities that are responsible for female breast growth (aka the mammary glands) are the EXACT same glands that are responsible for male breast growth. This is actually demonstrated in the male phenomena of gynecomastia, an often unwanted male breast growth
that occurs in men naturally due to hormonal imbalances.

Some common questions asked about the bovine ovary breast supplementation alternative form of breast enhancement,are as follows:

Does this method of breast enlargement work on everyone?

Breast augmentation for some women occurs immediately while others take a longer time to see results, and still others may not grow at all. The results usually average approximately one cup size in three months, although 9-12 is recommended for optimal and dramatic results.

The development is different for everyone, because levels of hormones, body fat percentages and sexual can vary greatly in different people, and all of this accounts for the level of success achieved. Not to mention, length of time and consistency in dosage, diet and methodology of taking the product all play a part in success as well.

Typically the higher protein dieters will see better results when on this particular method of natural breast enlargement. This has actually been demonstrated in results time and time again.

Attached is a pic of the poster.  Damn.

pills on Amazon (read the Q&A and reviews)
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Bovine Ovary Breast Enlargement
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 11:55:26 AM »
OK, we see a guy who grew tits. Do you have of a woman who grew bigger ? The site wants you to join and I don't want to do that.

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 09:05:28 PM »
OK, we see a guy who grew tits. Do you have of a woman who grew bigger ? The site wants you to join and I don't want to do that.

There's a forum called Breast Nexus that specializes in various forms of NBE. I've seen some female members there have some luck with these supplements, though I'd disagree a bit with the quoted post. These can help breast growth through pituitary gland stimulation, though I would not say they're specifically formulated for that purpose. :-)

Now, I'm still having luck on plant based supplements, so I have not tried these myself. From what I've seen in other forums, these tend to work well when there is already something there. Women starting with A cups would have a long road ahead. They also tend to be cycled with other supplements. Look up chiromilk. That's the username of a Japanese woman who grew from a B cup to a G cup using these and other supplements in rhythm with her monthly cycle. That takes dedication. As much as I wish, there is no magic pill or easy road when doing natural enlargement. For example,  I would bet that this fellow, if this image is even real, was also taking some pretty serious anti-androgens and/or pro-aromatase supplements.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 12:02:26 AM by gonZo »

Robin_K

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 11:29:17 PM »
I'm no scientist, but I play one on the BEA.

Even if it works -- messing with the pituitary gland? I'd rather not grow larger breasts on my body, but could I grow a foot? (For that matter, penis enlargement? Reverse my baldness?)  :o

This reminds me of the unfounded monkey gland fad of the early 20th century, which made its way into at least a few Laurel and Hardy and Three Stooges movies. (You can guess the result.)

SwitcherX

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 05:04:41 AM »

Thew group is only text.  You have to click on their login name to go to their profile if you want to see pics of them.  Assuming they have any of themselves.  The site's search function is worse than useless.  Some women have said it's helped them grow bigger.
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

• A Cup
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2016, 07:27:40 PM »
Greedy was a big proponent of Bovine Ovary.
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?topic=368752.msg368874#msg368874

The guy in the OP is Cheryl and he is questionable, although I don't care to side either way.  I'm just pointing out that there has been controversy.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 12:42:57 AM by gonZo »

« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2016, 05:51:48 PM »

The guy in the OP is Cheryl and he is questionable, although I don't care to side either way.  I'm just pointing out that there has been controversy.
Eh kind of, only in that there's always controversy on this sort of thing.  Someone said it looked like the female head was spliced onto the body in the pic, this is all fake and photoshopped.  Cheryl said actually that is a real female head on his body, b/c he didn't want his real face online: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=7362 .  That and general skepticism is about it for the controversy AFAIK.  Plus there are 10,000 other lesser stories.  Plus Cheryl did a couple other things besides BO: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=1028
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 05:59:40 PM by surferjoe »

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2017, 08:34:08 AM »

Wow. Reading that thread makes me realize just what a font of knowledge Greedy is/was. Excellent information.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 03:49:56 AM »
Now, I'm still having luck on plant based supplements, so I have not tried these myself.
Well... I tried them!  ;D

I was told to avoid glandular-based BE because, as the OP stated, these can "reactivate the dormant growth mechanism." My growth was never fully dormant. For those who are not familiar, I started growing due to idiopathic/"prolonged postpartum" macromastia. This slowly brought me from an A/B cup before pregnancy to a G cup. In 2016, I started taking herbs and bloomed from a G to a J cup. Before trying glandulars, I was wearing a K cup. But my body had adapted to the herbs. I was past max doses, but not seeing the same results. I decided it was time for a change, so I did a bunch of research to find support supplements, and put some thought into the risks.

I've been on these just over a month now. I maintained a surprising amount (+1/2") after my first cycle. So far, the growth has been ongoing, sometimes painful, but quite obvious. I'm finally wearing an L cup (US sizing)  ;D. Better still, I continue to see changes in my weekly measurements. I'm pretty sure that these results would vary with someone with a normal biochemistry, however.

Greedy's post (http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=v4mibag0pdpt8egegok3udtvv6&topic=368752.msg368874#msg368874) seems to sync very well with the research I've done if  anyone is curious.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 10:57:29 AM »
So far, the growth has been ongoing, sometimes painful, but quite obvious. I'm finally wearing an L cup (US sizing)  ;D. Better still, I continue to see changes in my weekly measurements.
Good to hear from you again!  And wow that is GREAT news!  To break past a K-cup is a wonderful thing.  Now your only homework is to study pictures of Himiwako and chant the phrase "life goals" over and over.   ;)  Just kidding.  It is really great to see your posts, as always!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2017, 05:44:49 AM »
Growing_girls is back -- and bigger than ever!

(runs around the room, punching the air)
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )