H_cups

I'm back an looking at getting new implants
« on: December 01, 2016, 09:20:23 PM »
It's been a long time since ive posted an I'm back for some help.  ;)

If you remember me you may remember I have implants now. I have suspected a slow leak in one of them an have an appt on Dec 15th to find out what's going on.
I'm also gonna discuss an implant swap an wanted some help with sizes.

I have 700<725 & 650<675 68HP an the 725 width is perfect an actually could be a tad wider. If I go to 800<850 is that 150cc gonna make a large enough difference that I'll notice?
I need it to fill out my skin since I've had these for 7 yrs an they hang too realistically.

Any help would be appreciated as I've forgotten a lot of the lingo an logistics of implants. TIA

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
  • sponsor of collared_cherri's 1000cc implants
    • Larger Implants Info
Re: I'm back an looking at getting new implants
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 04:03:15 PM »
Holy moly! Stranger! Welcome back! :D

You would probably want to go to at least 800cc, although that would be less than a cupsize difference. I'd even be inclined to say to go to at least 900cc, although if you're going that far, might as well just go to 1000cc and call it a day. In for a penny, in for a pound, and all that.

The shells would of course be rated for 800cc, and you would be getting about 20% overfill. Which isn't at all uncommon, depending on who your surgeon is.

Regardless, rather than trying to aim for a specific CC amount, you could just tell your surgeon a) go bigger, don't stay the same size, b) you want them to be perkier, a little more gravity-defying ('fake' or however you care to phrase it), c) that you wouldn't be adverse to going to 1000cc or very close to that. If you're feeling particularly bold, you could just tell your surgeon "fill 'em up as best as you can". I know some surgeons will run with that, whereas others (95% of the surgeons out there) will play it extremely conservatively. If you say "I just want them to look good", then don't be surprised if they end up no bigger than they are today. Possibly smaller.

Going with the 1000cc goal, the overall increase will be quite modest, certainly in proportion to what you currently have. I'd even suggest going to 1200cc, but I suspect that number alone would make your head spin. And quite possibly your surgeon's. :) People get weird when it comes to looking at numbers like that.

If we were to invent a new unit of volume measure, where 1000cc works out to 22 blerbs, then saying "I want to go to 24 blerbs" doesn't sound too wild and crazy. But when working with CCs and you suddenly cross the 1000 threshold, most people start getting a bit weirded out by it. Just like most women (in the under D-cup category) get weirded out at the thought of being fitted for a D-cup bra; oh the horrors! best to stick to a "really full C" cup, right? :)

I don't know if this was helpful, or just me rambling incoherently. :P

If you remember me you may remember I have implants now. I have suspected a slow leak in one of them an have an appt on Dec 15th to find out what's going on.

I have 700<725 & 650<675 68HP an the 725 width is perfect an actually could be a tad wider. If I go to 800<850 is that 150cc gonna make a large enough difference that I'll notice?
I need it to fill out my skin since I've had these for 7 yrs an they hang too realistically.

Any help would be appreciated as I've forgotten a lot of the lingo an logistics of implants. TIA

H_cups

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 08:53:54 AM »
Holy moly! Stranger! Welcome back! :D

You would probably want to go to at least 800cc, although that would be less than a cupsize difference. I'd even be inclined to say to go to at least 900cc, although if you're going that far, might as well just go to 1000cc and call it a day. In for a penny, in for a pound, and all that.

The shells would of course be rated for 800cc, and you would be getting about 20% overfill. Which isn't at all uncommon, depending on who your surgeon is.

Regardless, rather than trying to aim for a specific CC amount, you could just tell your surgeon a) go bigger, don't stay the same size, b) you want them to be perkier, a little more gravity-defying ('fake' or however you care to phrase it), c) that you wouldn't be adverse to going to 1000cc or very close to that. If you're feeling particularly bold, you could just tell your surgeon "fill 'em up as best as you can". I know some surgeons will run with that, whereas others (95% of the surgeons out there) will play it extremely conservatively. If you say "I just want them to look good", then don't be surprised if they end up no bigger than they are today. Possibly smaller.

Going with the 1000cc goal, the overall increase will be quite modest, certainly in proportion to what you currently have. I'd even suggest going to 1200cc, but I suspect that number alone would make your head spin. And quite possibly your surgeon's. :) People get weird when it comes to looking at numbers like that.

If we were to invent a new unit of volume measure, where 1000cc works out to 22 blerbs, then saying "I want to go to 24 blerbs" doesn't sound too wild and crazy. But when working with CCs and you suddenly cross the 1000 threshold, most people start getting a bit weirded out by it. Just like most women (in the under D-cup category) get weirded out at the thought of being fitted for a D-cup bra; oh the horrors! best to stick to a "really full C" cup, right? :)

I don't know if this was helpful, or just me rambling incoherently. :P

Well well well... I was hoping you would chime in!
All has been great on my end.

I'm gonna email my original dr that did these implants an ask about the overfill on an 800HP an how much he will do. At 800 overfilled to 850 it brings the diameter to 14.7 an proj 7.2...I just know Im at about 14.2 or close on my left one (less on my right) an if I could get him to overfill 900 I'm not sure where the diameter would be then (maybe 14.4 ish?) an the projection a little more than 7.2?
This gets so mathematical an I've never been great at that. 😏
I'm just afraid that taking a 800hp to 1000 would make them hard as rocks?!?
I'm not opposed to that because I have lots of natural breast tissue to cover an keep them soft looking an not ballish looking (no offense to ones that have that because if I was 20 yrs younger I'd be rocking them too)

Then it goes to the 800MP
An overfilling... I can't even wrap my brain around that because to get the diameter down to the 14 range it would have to be over 1000 to get it there. Then what in the world would the projection be?

I gained some weight an it blew up the breast tissue around my implants that I have now an I'm back down so they look so small to me...not to mention the made me question if my smaller one had a leak.
I sent my dr photos an he said "no just shape has changed." 😞

I've also seen Dr R out of Fl. an have wondered if I would be better off just going to him. At least I could get a quote...it's just my husband being able to get off work for that long/the flight/hotel it can add another $$ amount to cost.
I don't think mine would be difficult as it is prob just an implant exchange...they really have held up considerably an still look great (just really too natural looking for me).
My dr charged me 4,000 last time for exchange....not sure what his prices are now.

I have a few months before I can do it so time to gather thoughts. 👍🏼 An I'm up for suggestions.

So how have you an your wife been?
Wasn't she looking at getting a redo last time I was here? This new platform is soooo different than the other. It's gonna take me a little time to get accustomed to as I use my phone now instead of laptop.

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 05:14:06 PM »
Wife is still at 1000cc (800 o/f to 1000, of course). We've yet to get her upgraded. :)

To your earlier concern regarding them becoming excessively firm... nope, hers are still reasonably squishable.

I should add that your surgical recovery with your next surgery should be fairly nominal, and not "holy crap, rough ride" like you would have had the first time through.

H_cups

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 08:34:40 PM »
Wife is still at 1000cc (800 o/f to 1000, of course). We've yet to get her upgraded. :)

To your earlier concern regarding them becoming excessively firm... nope, hers are still reasonably squishable.

I should add that your surgical recovery with your next surgery should be fairly nominal, and not "holy crap, rough ride" like you would have had the first time through.

I'm going for my appt on Thursday an will update.
I'm gonna ask about overfilling an suggest it for my desired projection.
This will be my third set of implants an I was awake my last surgery. I'm gonna ask for the same on this one so I can see about the size.
I had no clue on my last surgery about O/F so I ended up with what I have now.
Are hers mods overfilled? Or HP?

I'm excited... but also scared of being too big (lol I know some would say NEVER) 😉

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 08:44:16 PM »
Pretty sure hers are mod profile. I've wondered what she'd be like with HP overfilled.

I still say you might want to describe a general look/feel, rather than get hung up on CC numbers. Or any numbers, for that matter. General guidelines (eg, no less than X, no more than Y), sure, but if the surgeon knows the final look you're seeking, he might be better equipped to achieve the goal.

Bring pics to the appointment of what you like and don't like. :)

H_cups

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2016, 08:36:24 PM »
Pretty sure hers are mod profile. I've wondered what she'd be like with HP overfilled.

I still say you might want to describe a general look/feel, rather than get hung up on CC numbers. Or any numbers, for that matter. General guidelines (eg, no less than X, no more than Y), sure, but if the surgeon knows the final look you're seeking, he might be better equipped to achieve the goal.

Bring pics to the appointment of what you like and don't like. :)

I had my appt an I have grade 3 CC on my right side.
Noticeable enough that I thought the implant had a leak.
I'm gonna have an open capsulotomy an a implant exchange....not sure exact date yet. I have to get through the holidays because it's my busy season at work.
Going with largest HP implant an overfilling it. Prob get as much in as I can an keep base around 14.4.
That seems like the magical number as I have really close cleavage now an I don't want them any wider an under my armpits.

I'm excited an nervous...
😊😬

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2016, 12:59:26 PM »
Sounds like you've got things well in hand, then!

an I don't want them any wider an under my armpits.

On the one hand, armpit boobs.

On the other hand: so big you can see them both from behind. :)

But seriously, go big, but keep them out of your actual armpits.

H_cups

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2016, 05:57:02 PM »
Sounds like you've got things well in hand, then!

an I don't want them any wider an under my armpits.

On the one hand, armpit boobs.

On the other hand: so big you can see them both from behind. :)

But seriously, go big, but keep them out of your actual armpits.

The reason I say "armpits" is my left one is if I'm not mistaken on the base is 14.1...an it's borderline there now when I'm standing up straight. I am just concerned if it's much wider it's not gonna go into my cleavage because they pretty much touch as it is so it has nowhere else to go but there.
I don't think mods would ever give me the projection I have now unless they were overfilled so much they would make the base turn into a ball. What's your take on that? I know you said your wife has mods... but do you know her final fill amount?

I'm gonna attach a pic an you can see here kinda what I'm talking about.

I know you have done extensive research an I'm trying not to overthink the CC amount an go more on the dimensions an final look.

I have a few pics I've saved an I will for sure take those with me like you recommended.
The good thing about it my dr was the one that suggested largest implant an overfilling at least 100 if not more. 😀😍🤗

MasterDragonfly

• Oh My God Cup
    • Larger Implants Info
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2016, 01:21:39 PM »
This was quite some years ago.

I know she ended up with 800cc rated implants overfilled to 1000cc. So, 20% overfill. Pretty common these days, at a minimum.

I'm pretty sure they were mods, although perhaps they were mod plus? *shrug*

All other things being equal, you will probably want to end up with more CCs than you have presently, just to help fill out some of the lax tissue.

When it gets right down to the more nuanced details regarding which profile vs how much base and all that, I would defer to the surgeon, unless you really really want to spend the time measuring and analyzing. I know there are folks out there who really dive deep into this particular aspect, and certainly getting some sort of agreement from the surgeon (confirming the numbers/analysis), and I can absolutely see a fair amount of comfort coming from that. It's one thing to have expectations, it's quite another when your post-op expectations don't match your surgeon's vision. To have a consistent harmony between your vision and your surgeon's is a nice thing to have.

H_cups

« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2017, 03:30:38 PM »
I have a date set!!! 3-16!!
I've put together a collage of photos an I also went an had another consult. Making sure we are both on the same page.
Thanks for your input an knowledge. He is doing a 800cc ALLERGAN implant an over filling it at least 300ccs.
That's if he can get that much in me. I told him my concerns on projection an width so that's the plan. 
🙆🏼😳

This was quite some years ago.

I know she ended up with 800cc rated implants overfilled to 1000cc. So, 20% overfill. Pretty common these days, at a minimum.

I'm pretty sure they were mods, although perhaps they were mod plus? *shrug*

All other things being equal, you will probably want to end up with more CCs than you have presently, just to help fill out some of the lax tissue.

When it gets right down to the more nuanced details regarding which profile vs how much base and all that, I would defer to the surgeon, unless you really really want to spend the time measuring and analyzing. I know there are folks out there who really dive deep into this particular aspect, and certainly getting some sort of agreement from the surgeon (confirming the numbers/analysis), and I can absolutely see a fair amount of comfort coming from that. It's one thing to have expectations, it's quite another when your post-op expectations don't match your surgeon's vision. To have a consistent harmony between your vision and your surgeon's is a nice thing to have.

hourglass

• E Cup
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2017, 03:34:28 AM »
Looks great now, good luck with the upgrade!

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2017, 11:02:11 AM »
I have a date set!!! 3-16!!
Congrats!!  Now when the 17th comes around, don't go out boozing for St. Patty's day.  You'll need your rest!
Of course, you can drink one of these while you're relaxing:

H_cups

« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2017, 06:56:00 PM »
I had my surgery on Thursday an I'm quite surprised with what I ended up with. Went with 800 mods (ALLERGAN) an overfilled to 1200.
He had a hard time closing me up because they almost wouldn't fit. They are riding high an I'm hoping that settles down some with some time.

Anyways I just wanted to chime in an let you know I had it done. 😊

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2017, 09:54:37 PM »
Looking great! Here's to a quick and easy recovery!
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie