Toymaker

• A Cup
    • www.graphitegolem.com
Definitions of "Excessive?"
« on: December 21, 2016, 10:51:13 PM »
So I've been lurking but not lurking for a long time (I registered but never really used the forum), and I am finally getting around to doing something on this board.

To try and make sure that I didn't show up and make a mess of things, I ried to familiarize myself with the rules, and now I have a question:

Hypothetically speaking, I may or may not have a certain amount of material on VHS that I haven't seen anywhere else in my time on the interweb, and was considering trying to convert to a digital format and posting. However, I am not sure how this hypothetical situation would align with the next-to-last bullet of Rule 2:

Do not post, offer, or solicit any of the following types of content: Excessive quantities of copyrighted content, or any prohibited content.
To be honest, even asking around/explaining what I might have in order to gauge interest seems like it would fly in the face of that part of the Rules, and like I said, I don't want to get off on the wrong foot.

So is it possible to get a little clarification on what's excessive and what's not? Is a full episode excessive, or multiple full episodes, or even a season?
I draw real good. Open to commissions, collaborations and general inspirations.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
Re: Definitions of "Excessive?"
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2016, 07:52:33 PM »
Hi Toymaker,

Please click "My Messages" near the top of the page to read my reply.
_
gonZo