Chesty Love on the Richard Bey Show
« on: December 17, 2016, 02:54:42 PM »
In my hunt for that clip of Kayla I came across this clip of Chesty Love. 

https://mega.nz/#!1RsQwKTa!KQEzfnPOpMzCtYoaSkTKzGnGrGhdRWxNGFKSB81udLo

coyote

• G Cup
Re: Chesty Love on the Richard Bey Show
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 05:15:54 AM »
Good catch. She was a pioneer.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 12:34:49 AM »
I used to have the video of her with four other megabusters of the era on The Bertice Berry Show. I know there are plenty of all-natural women these days that are as big as she was and even bigger, but, my God, was she  extraordinary.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

DocSwell

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 09:50:54 AM »
I used to have the video of her with four other megabusters of the era on The Bertice Berry Show. I know there are plenty of all-natural women these days that are as big as she was and even bigger, but, my God, was she  extraordinary.

Was it this one? It's an older codec but VLC plays it. Wish I still had the original media to re-encode.
I am who I am and that's all... really messed up.

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2017, 05:51:47 PM »

Was it this one? It's an older codec but VLC plays it. Wish I still had the original media to re-encode.

I had the original full-length interview video of this a few years ago but I can't seem to find it on my hard drive.  But it was out there!

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2017, 07:58:51 AM »
I had the original full-length interview video of this a few years ago but I can't seem to find it on my hard drive.  But it was out there!
And I'll put it here.   8)

Mirror 1: Zippyshare
Mirror 2: MediaFire
Mirror 3: FileDropper

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 11:48:34 PM »
How I wish they could release the remastered-in-high-definition version of those shows...

Thanks, bignats!

RHIC

• F Cup
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2017, 10:07:05 PM »
Well, I'd imagine the shows were probably recorded in 480i max so, not much more than these rips.

I also had a vhs tape with various Chesty appearances on it; I think she was the first 'super sized' pinup I remember seeing. She worked her 'good girl art' shtick pretty well; like big boobs were fun and she was having fun with them.

I sort of miss the 'big glamour' hair of that era, but maybe that's just the nostalgia talking.
Relativistic Heavy Ion Collider

Penner

• B Cup
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2017, 10:57:01 PM »
How I wish they could release the remastered-in-high-definition version of those shows...

It might be worth the effort to contact WWOR-TV directly to see if copies of the episodes can be purchased.

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2017, 10:18:17 AM »
I sort of miss the 'big glamour' hair of that era, but maybe that's just the nostalgia talking.
You ain't the only one brotha!!!!

This was, uh, my wife at the time, Morgan Fairchild, yeah that's the ticket!

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2017, 06:48:30 PM »
That adds like a foot to her height :D