SwitcherX

• Legend
Where is everyone?
« on: December 19, 2016, 10:58:14 AM »
Palomine, Pedonbio, Goober, Zookie, others.

Gone.

What happened?

Did they get taken in the night?

Am I next?

I'm scared...
Switcher X
A.K.A. Tina Fey Eichmann

"Thank you herr professor Tina Fey Eichmann, nuclear brain surgeon and moustache jockey."
-- Mammeister

"SwitcherX, you were always Mammeister's favorite...you bastard."
-- Notty

Robin_K2

• A Cup
Re: Where is everyone?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2016, 11:58:45 AM »
There's a thread somewhat relating to this elsewhere. It does seem that a few longtimers did not come back after the format change. I took time, myself, wondering if I had not already downloaded enoucg photos of Nancy Quill, Laura Sangiacomo, etc.; the change perhaps gave some of us a moment or two to reflect on the amount of time we spend here.

I am in touch with Pedonbio. He (or she) is well, and knows that they are missed.

I've tried to do more posting of images myself, to fill in part of the gap, but I have dial-up and it's a little difficult. (It's hard to go back and see what's already been posted.) Still, it's time to pay back in.

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2016, 06:42:50 PM »
I'm here, though I hang out most in the Off Topic board.

I don't really have much to add about models or sightings, and I've retired from morphing.
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2016, 01:17:32 AM »
Palomine's disappearance is the most intriguing.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2016, 11:01:29 AM »
As Pal once pointed out himself, sometimes people depart and then return under new names. He (or she) may have just wanted to depart moderating duties, making a complete break to prevent being pulled into debates.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2016, 06:00:16 PM »
Still can't go into any detail, but suffice to say that life presented Palomine with more important things to do for a while. He's still (literally) watching over us, but has higher priorities consuming his time and attention.

lucaxyz2

• ZZ cup
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2016, 04:16:42 PM »
Still can't go into any detail, but suffice to say that life presented Palomine with more important things to do for a while. He's still (literally) watching over us, but has higher priorities consuming his time and attention.
Ah l amour!   :-*

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 04:20:18 AM »
I still exist

-Munch "except when I don't" Wolf

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2017, 06:52:56 AM »
I still exist

-Munch "except when I don't" Wolf

" Where is the Shadow ? Only the Shadow knows ! "  ;D

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2017, 02:33:42 PM »
The question these days is:
Where is the United States?

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2017, 09:30:49 PM »
Shouldn't that be "Where ARE the United States?"  8)
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2017, 02:03:36 AM »
OMG - he's Donald Trump...
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

MunchWolf

• What Tagline?
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2017, 02:40:53 AM »
OMG - he's Donald Trump...

Actually, she's Ivanka ...

-Munch "Whoops ... cat's out of the bag" Wolf

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2017, 07:34:17 AM »
Actually, she's Ivanka ...
I mean - how weird would that turn out to be.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 07:38:29 AM by Hiram »

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2017, 04:27:43 PM »
If Pal were president:

Without me, the BEA has lost so many members. Really. Just look at it. It's a complete disaster. Believe me. The BEA has been taken advantage of for so long. But no more. Not me. Breasts? Great breasts. Fantastic breasts. China, Mexico -- I love their breasts. Islam? Great tits. Russia, too. We are greater with Russia boobs. You are going to see such brilliant breasts and so many. Really. Believe me. With nipples.