Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
Re: Where is everyone?
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2017, 12:03:13 AM »
A lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of shit is going very, very wrong in my life, I'm focusing on the positive lol

ned1212

• A Cup
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2017, 12:58:57 AM »
A lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of shit is going very, very wrong in my life, I'm focusing on the positive lol
Hang in, please

Goldeneye

• The Midas Look
  • The Midas Look
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2017, 02:41:18 AM »
Oh! No need to be concerned there. I've got a LOT of great stuff on the positive end too. And I'm in the kind of relationship everyone hopes for, with the kind of kind of woman most guys on the internet pray for and don't believe actually exists, and I eat great food and I have cool pets, and I know awesome people, and I always look great, I laugh a lot, and great stuff happens to me a lot, because I'm dope and I do dope shit. S'all good

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2017, 12:19:35 PM »
Dunno about others but I dropped out when the login page changed. On my operating system, there's a great big CGI woman overlaid on the name and password cells. I cpuldn't click through or around her to input my ID or password.

Today I discovered a work-around -- shrink the "view" down to 25 percent. The cells finally move out from under the CGI woman. You have to microscopically input your ID, but it works.

Glad to be back. I'm still mouring Ms. Lupo's passing!

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2017, 04:50:58 PM »
ffffuck, that has to be fixed. reporting it to the proper authorities...

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2017, 03:12:22 PM »
Thank you, superb moderator Gonzo! I should have mentioned that I still run Windows XP. So it's not as if many users here are affected.

And yes, I have to upgrade, and I am doing so.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2017, 04:56:24 PM »
The forum software is 3 bug-fix updates behind, and it's no longer compatible with Safari and FireFox on MacOS and iOS, so it's not just Windows XP. I requested more help from the admins. Lately, those requests are met with "wait your turn", but participation in the forum has dropped a lot over the last couple of weeks, so maybe we've become The Squeakiest Wheel...

gothicazn

• AKA Goth
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2017, 02:45:21 AM »
Did all the morphers abandon this forum?

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2017, 06:55:26 AM »

Not all. Magic, Cebe and Captain Nemo are the most notable who have remained active but it seems most have left.  :(

gothicazn

• AKA Goth
    • Email
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2017, 06:11:36 PM »

Not all. Magic, Cebe and Captain Nemo are the most notable who have remained active but it seems most have left.  :(
Also noticed not much people are requesting morphs

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2017, 09:35:46 PM »

it seems there has been a large overall drop of people visiting the BEA. This new " improvement " has been a travesty.  :'(

gothicazn

• AKA Goth
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2017, 01:22:17 PM »

it seems there has been a large overall drop of people visiting the BEA. This new " improvement " has been a travesty.  :'(
That's why I frequent another fakers site now a days.

Nimrod

• KC Strip Artist
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2018, 08:58:04 PM »
Well the forum update was a major contributing factor to the drop off. The slow slip toward a big boob appreciation site is another. Also, the fact that it is a forum and not some flashier interface like some of the other well known image sites makes it less appealing to the younger set. Tastes change too.

It is obvious from the rate of new posts that actual "Participation", as was defined in an earlier forum review, is down. Some categories have had almost no activity for weeks at a time.

There is really a trickle of BE at the BEA.

BE Together...

Images are (c) Nimrod unless noted otherwise

BustArtist

• E Cup
    • bustartist.com
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2018, 04:38:30 PM »
Morph.gif

Nice GIF Nimrod! I especially like the bounce as the breast passes over her arm.   ;D

grOw/cOmics and grOw/stOries available at: www.bustartist.com

Previews at: DeviantArt Gallery

• A Cup
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2018, 07:40:11 PM »
I agree that the 'improvement' has been a travesty. :-(

I also agree with Robin K's log-in travails; will have to try resizing the page...

Still, I visit every now and then - more 'then' than 'now' - and will now search for that 'big boob appreciation site'.