Any artists?
« on: December 30, 2016, 09:54:24 AM »
Hi! I'm Jessie.
I find it easiest to start off with saying I'm a Transgender woman. ( it helps with avoiding confusion later :P )

Anyway I'm trying to stop being a lurker here and trying to become more involved in community discussions, making posts, etc.
One thing I have wondered was if there are any artists around the forums interested in drawing me? I've always wanted to see myself portrayed as an anime character, but just to be a cartoon in any sense would be really cool!
I know this is probably a long-shot and I can't actually commission you and pay you for your work, but if anyone is bored and wants to work on a cute girl... pick me pick me pick me  :P

Obviously you have the artistic freedom to draw me however you'd like! I'm just so intrigued by what renditions you guys might come up with. I want to avoid attaching a photo to this post because I don't want to post something not related to anime/manga/hentai. though I am happy to send some pictures to anyone interested :)
I'm blonde/blue eyes/pale

Soredewa mata! ( see you later! ) ^.-
photos of me copyright makemebigger

rtpoe

• Old Fart
Re: Any artists?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 03:37:27 AM »
Hmmmm..... I suggest going over to Deviant Art or FurAffinity and looking for people offering "Your Character Here" commissions.....
rtpoe

This is the start of our gentle time, Gladys...our season of mists and mellow fruitfulness, close bosom friend of the maturing sun. On the farm there was almost a sense of the veld sighing with relief when autumn finally set in. We certainly did. Man and animal. Months of grace while we waited for the first rains.

Athol Fugard, A Lesson From Aloes.