Any artists?
« on: December 30, 2016, 09:54:24 AM »
Hi! I'm Jessie.
I find it easiest to start off with saying I'm a Transgender woman. ( it helps with avoiding confusion later :P )

Anyway I'm trying to stop being a lurker here and trying to become more involved in community discussions, making posts, etc.
One thing I have wondered was if there are any artists around the forums interested in drawing me? I've always wanted to see myself portrayed as an anime character, but just to be a cartoon in any sense would be really cool!
I know this is probably a long-shot and I can't actually commission you and pay you for your work, but if anyone is bored and wants to work on a cute girl... pick me pick me pick me  :P

Obviously you have the artistic freedom to draw me however you'd like! I'm just so intrigued by what renditions you guys might come up with. I want to avoid attaching a photo to this post because I don't want to post something not related to anime/manga/hentai. though I am happy to send some pictures to anyone interested :)
I'm blonde/blue eyes/pale

Soredewa mata! ( see you later! ) ^.-
photos of me copyright makemebigger

rtpoe

• Old Fart
Re: Any artists?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2016, 03:37:27 AM »
Hmmmm..... I suggest going over to Deviant Art or FurAffinity and looking for people offering "Your Character Here" commissions.....
rtpoe

"When Spring comes, the grass grows by itself."
-  Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching