BElover

Re: Instagram? More like Insta-dayuuuuuummm!
« Reply #300 on: June 29, 2018, 08:15:54 AM »
 ;D

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #301 on: June 29, 2018, 08:54:57 PM »
She needs her own thread!
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #302 on: June 29, 2018, 10:10:03 PM »
You should look: I post to her thread all the time, including that same pic.

Actually, you may have missed it because the title unfortunately begins with the name Olga Z, which I guess she may have once used.  Then, for some bizarre reason it says (courtesy Yep Jeeway). Only after that does it say "aka Olyria Roy".

I think the mods should change the name to simply "Olyria Roy" now, as no one is going to search for her using Yep :P
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 10:19:39 PM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Kopy Kat

• G Cup
« Reply #303 on: June 29, 2018, 10:46:49 PM »
Seriously? I pass by that thread all the time. I dunno, I think it IS the title. Something about it puts me in mind of Capt. Janeway from Voyager and I just never looked at it.
Just because your big breasts are the biggest, doesn't mean they can't be made BIGGER :)

Maik

« Reply #304 on: June 30, 2018, 09:27:39 AM »
@ruby_red_doll. She seams to have a great rack. But I doubt they are for real, maybe stuffing or digital help. Because if she is showing some cleavage the quality is poor or something looks strange and in the pics with other people these pics were taken from such an angle that her boobs aren't visible.
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #305 on: June 30, 2018, 09:34:35 AM »
Seriously? I pass by that thread all the time. I dunno, I think it IS the title. Something about it puts me in mind of Capt. Janeway from Voyager and I just never looked at it.

I used to pass by it, too.  For me, it was the name "Olga" at the front of the thread's name.  Just not a sexy name, IMO, LOL, which is probably why she changed it to Olyria.  I don't think I found her thread her until I came across her somewhere else (maybe even in this forum) and did a search here.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #306 on: June 30, 2018, 09:36:38 AM »
@ruby_red_doll. She seams to have a great rack. But I doubt they are for real, maybe stuffing or digital help. Because if she is showing some cleavage the quality is poor or something looks strange and in the pics with other people these pics were taken from such an angle that her boobs aren't visible.

Yeah, I see what you mean.  If they're real (which she keeps on insisting about on her page), why the low res pix.  I mean, seriously low res!

Still, fun to look at, that's for sure!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #307 on: June 30, 2018, 03:11:33 PM »
I think I would start a thread with her even with the stuffing/manipulation suspicions, but she posts so rarely and the pix are all of such poor quality that I don't feel it's worth it.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Maik

« Reply #308 on: July 01, 2018, 02:27:42 AM »
Laura Valencia (@laurafit82), fitness model with great overall package and some bolt ons  ::).
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

BElover

« Reply #309 on: July 07, 2018, 12:17:58 PM »
 :)

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #310 on: July 08, 2018, 06:28:12 PM »
I like the cut of her jib.

I really like the cut of her dress.

_amyheslop
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

ayrton

• Email
« Reply #311 on: July 09, 2018, 09:49:22 AM »
Me too.   A dress like that,  no bra,  big tits .   I think all big titted women should wear dresses like that. 

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #312 on: July 12, 2018, 09:30:50 AM »
@misspetzak
~Shadowmuse Blown

BElover

« Reply #313 on: July 13, 2018, 02:40:40 PM »
Emmaburzynskii

BElover

« Reply #314 on: July 14, 2018, 11:13:18 AM »
 ;D