BElover

Re: Instagram? More like Insta-dayuuuuuummm!
« Reply #525 on: February 04, 2019, 11:06:47 AM »
 ;D

Pendejo

• A Cup
« Reply #526 on: February 04, 2019, 02:49:23 PM »
 ;)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #527 on: February 04, 2019, 03:09:51 PM »
Yum
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

BElover

BElover

« Reply #529 on: February 05, 2019, 02:14:23 AM »
Gents, I've got 3 knockouts to share, but rules are rules. Stay tuned!

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #530 on: February 05, 2019, 01:30:50 PM »
Awesome, and with just enough chest where one could get away with posting her in the General Discussion, perhaps.  But, her IG is mostly ass pix. Understandable, but one really does need to post mostly pix of a girl's chest here, and not just butt shots.

Oh, well ...
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

BElover

« Reply #531 on: February 05, 2019, 03:05:00 PM »
 ;D

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #532 on: February 06, 2019, 02:32:56 AM »
Oh, my goodness, BELover, what have you found?  Danielle Akers is absolutely gorgeous and slim and stacked!  But she's also a HUGE tease who does make-up videos (where only her stunning face is shown) and rarely takes pix where her wonderful chest isn't bisected in the picture.  Would love to start a thread on her, but her IG probably has half a dozen good shots in it.  :(

So sad, 'cause this girl could've been one of the all-time greats IMO.  Pictures like this one just make you ache!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 02:38:36 AM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

BElover

« Reply #533 on: February 06, 2019, 09:55:44 AM »
Oh, my goodness, BELover, what have you found?  Danielle Akers is absolutely gorgeous and slim and stacked!  But she's also a HUGE tease who does make-up videos (where only her stunning face is shown) and rarely takes pix where her wonderful chest isn't bisected in the picture.  Would love to start a thread on her, but her IG probably has half a dozen good shots in it.  :(

So sad, 'cause this girl could've been one of the all-time greats IMO.  Pictures like this one just make you ache!

Keep an eye on her

BElover

« Reply #534 on: February 06, 2019, 11:52:03 AM »
 :D

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #535 on: February 06, 2019, 01:08:47 PM »
Can't wait to see the third one!
~Shadowmuse Blown

BElover

« Reply #536 on: February 06, 2019, 05:02:26 PM »
Can't wait to see the third one!

Well not to get your hopes up too high, but the last is a bit more demure. Extemely pretty and a great rack, but less bikinis/bras and cleavage and more clingy stretched shirts

« Reply #537 on: February 06, 2019, 06:06:07 PM »

looks like a lot of her recent stuff is heavily manipulated. this is older and shes obviously way smaller in it.

BElover

« Reply #538 on: February 07, 2019, 09:18:25 PM »
 ;)

BElover

« Reply #539 on: February 09, 2019, 02:04:00 PM »
 Not the largest, but nice