Natural vs fake?
« on: January 12, 2017, 02:10:41 AM »
My friend and I have been trying a new and different method of breast enlargement, and it's working great so far (I started as a C cup three months ago, and so far I'm sitting at an E/F). It's basically encouraging fat to go to my breasts and making them bigger that way. I've been talking to my friend and I'm pretty sure I want to keep going bigger, but I'm debating whether keeping with the natural growth would be better or whether continuing to grow them this way would work, and then getting implants to plump them up and make them defy gravity would be better.
What do you guys prefer, personally, and why? :)

Re: Natural vs fake?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 12:07:04 AM »
My friend and I have been trying a new and different method of breast enlargement, and it's working great so far (I started as a C cup three months ago, and so far I'm sitting at an E/F). It's basically encouraging fat to go to my breasts and making them bigger that way. I've been talking to my friend and I'm pretty sure I want to keep going bigger, but I'm debating whether keeping with the natural growth would be better or whether continuing to grow them this way would work, and then getting implants to plump them up and make them defy gravity would be better.

If you're interested, I do have a tumblr where I'm documenting my journey: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/real-life-breast-inflation. I'd love some more followers :)

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2017, 10:25:09 AM »
If you're interested, I do have a tumblr where I'm documenting my journey: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/real-life-breast-inflation. I'd love some more followers :)
Wow, that sounds like nice progress.  Do you know if it is permanent yet?  I personally prefer natural, because they look better and feel sexier.  I sure would like to see your progress, but the link is not working.

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2017, 04:16:10 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Rose! I hope you enjoy our site. I know we'll all appreciate hearing about your journey. My personal belief is that, before anything else, we want to be supportive to women whether large or small, natural or "fake." Your body, your decisions.

Though of course we want you to be as big as possible.  ;)

May I ask what drives you to increase your bust? (For me, emotion tops inches.)

Again, welcome.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2017, 04:16:21 PM »
What 0 and Robin_K said! Welcome to the BEA Forum, RoseLlewellyn! Looking forward to hearing about and seeing more of your boobalicious progress :)
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 10:32:21 PM »
Personally I prefer natural, but there are some pretty good ones out there where there's an implant underneath but it's hard to tell because there are large natural boobs on top.  There are also surgical lifts even without implants.

They are naturally supported with connective tissue made from collagen, so you can use scoopfuls of collagen powder to help lift them more.  Pills are too small, it would be like taking a protein pill.  Exercising the connective tissue without damaging it is supposed to help too, though there's limited info on this.  Going braless normally but putting on a really good sports bra during vigorous activity is probably best.  Or at the very least there's no evidence that a bra keeps them from sagging and the limited info we do have says the opposite.

You can also look up NBE forums for more ways to make them grow besides what you're doing.  There's 40% saponin (high concentration) bulk shatavari extract powder on ebay which is one of the cheapest deals.  There are also capsules of 50% saponin shatavari or fenugreek from multiple different sellers.  Cycling pueraria mirifica and progesterone cream is popular too, especially for those who are already C+ cup to start like you, but it's better to go easy on those two and perhaps try 1 at a time before both.  Etc. Check out an NBE forum for more details.