Natural vs fake?
« on: January 12, 2017, 08:10:41 AM »
My friend and I have been trying a new and different method of breast enlargement, and it's working great so far (I started as a C cup three months ago, and so far I'm sitting at an E/F). It's basically encouraging fat to go to my breasts and making them bigger that way. I've been talking to my friend and I'm pretty sure I want to keep going bigger, but I'm debating whether keeping with the natural growth would be better or whether continuing to grow them this way would work, and then getting implants to plump them up and make them defy gravity would be better.
What do you guys prefer, personally, and why? :)

Re: Natural vs fake?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 06:07:04 AM »
My friend and I have been trying a new and different method of breast enlargement, and it's working great so far (I started as a C cup three months ago, and so far I'm sitting at an E/F). It's basically encouraging fat to go to my breasts and making them bigger that way. I've been talking to my friend and I'm pretty sure I want to keep going bigger, but I'm debating whether keeping with the natural growth would be better or whether continuing to grow them this way would work, and then getting implants to plump them up and make them defy gravity would be better.
What do you guys prefer, personally, and why? :)

If you're interested, I do have a tumblr where I'm documenting my journey: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/real-life-breast-inflation. I'd love some more followers :)