solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Mia Sand
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2017, 04:17:31 PM »
Imagine you are eating her out and while you are licking her pussy lips she suddenly orgasms. With those thunder thighs she has, she could pop your head like a pimple and make one hell of a mess. So the question is ... do you want to gamble your life like that or not ?  ??? ;) ;D

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2017, 10:21:50 PM »
^Absolutely
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  The Revenge Blog has gone private. Find out how you can access it at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2017, 12:27:45 AM »
She's a great ad for the benefits of working out.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2017, 03:26:26 AM »
E saw this pic and fell in love with Mia's boots.

Apparently, it was 5 degrees Fahrenheit in Copenhagen when this was shot.

Nah it doesn't get that cold here, at least not in daytime

Yeah, guess I should've double checked. She was in Nyhavn and she said 5 degrees, which probably means 5 degrees Celsius (41 degrees Fahrenheit).

My bad.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  The Revenge Blog has gone private. Find out how you can access it at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2017, 03:35:40 PM »
Hot boots
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2017, 04:58:25 PM »
Hot buns
~Shadowmuse Blown

BElover

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2017, 02:40:40 PM »
 :)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2017, 04:16:25 PM »
Just love this girl
~Shadowmuse Blown

BElover

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2017, 05:24:19 PM »
There is a video of her giving a blowjob, if anyone interested. You dont see much of her beyond her face

gonZo

• pain in the ass, moderator
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2017, 08:37:57 PM »
I'll venture a guess that people would be interested in seeing that.

Maik

« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2017, 08:51:26 PM »
I think that (if it exists) will be a fake, face swap etc.., cause she seems to be serious into fitness.
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

BElover

« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2017, 09:50:40 PM »
I think that (if it exists) will be a fake, face swap etc.., cause she seems to be serious into fitness.

Judge for yourself:
https://www.xvideos.com/video25579663/mia_sand_aka_ciroc_angel_aka_missmiafit#_tabShare

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2017, 08:30:55 AM »

Being seriously into fitness and taking video and pictures of oneself getting freaky with one's significant other are not mutually exclusive.
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Maik

« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2017, 01:52:24 PM »

Judge for yourself:
https://www.xvideos.com/video25579663/mia_sand_aka_ciroc_angel_aka_missmiafit#_tabShare
Well 100 points to you BElover, it seems that I am wrong and she seems to enjoy it.
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2017, 05:13:59 PM »
Check out the muscles on the front of her thighs.
~Shadowmuse Blown