Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Mia Sand
« Reply #91 on: November 21, 2017, 03:07:12 PM »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  The Revenge Blog has gone private. Find out how you can access it at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #92 on: November 21, 2017, 03:18:27 PM »
I always thought this little gal would be, with the proper make up of course, great as She Hulk in a Marvel movie.  ;D

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #93 on: November 22, 2017, 05:34:14 PM »
I always thought this little gal would be, with the proper make up of course, great as She Hulk in a Marvel movie.  ;D

Yes! Not as great as our Shara or maybe Lindsay Hayward would be in the role, but I'll take it! :)
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #94 on: November 23, 2017, 07:22:42 AM »
Yeah, that's some hourglass!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  The Revenge Blog has gone private. Find out how you can access it at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #95 on: November 24, 2017, 07:45:41 PM »

Yes! Not as great as our Shara or maybe Lindsay Hayward would be in the role, but I'll take it! :)

haha, back in the day!
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #96 on: November 25, 2017, 04:50:51 AM »

haha, back in the day!

Even now, milady Shara, even now. Don't be modest :)
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #97 on: December 01, 2017, 02:32:37 PM »
Sex appeal on heels.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #98 on: December 05, 2017, 03:22:46 PM »
Wow, look at the pull on that poor button!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #99 on: December 07, 2017, 11:14:04 PM »
Wow.  :o
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shara

• Cup Runneth O'er
  • version 1.337
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2017, 07:15:15 AM »

haha, back in the day!

Even now, milady Shara, even now. Don't be modest :)

drop a 100 pounds, lose a dozen cupsizes and start doing strength-training again and we're good to go. I got the size down; actually i'm too tall, just checked the wiki.
"I don't always approve of coup d'état, but when I do, it's by Shara." -LuvDemWhoppers

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2017, 11:40:00 AM »
Poured in
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2017, 06:50:29 AM »
I love Denmark
~Shadowmuse Blown