AngelFrost

• E Cup
Just shy of 12 years gone and I drifted back on a whim.
« on: February 24, 2017, 12:14:53 PM »
Hi all.

My last post in the forum was on December 09, 2005, 06:04:00 PM prior to this return. I am still very much alive.

I doubt any remember me given the years gone by and being a night owl, but I was one of the original lurkers from the early days of the BEArchive (1997/1998 vintage) and joined the forums some time afterwards to finally get involved; I was a regular in the chat and spent a lot of time in Off-Topic and General Discussion.

Then life and my career took off. And thus while not disappearing from the BEA (still checking in at the main site every so often), I dropped right off the forums and chat.

I came back now thanks to a recent hack report that noted a potential risk and took care of the loose end of my account security (nice to see the authentication system stabilized). But from what I've seen in the forums and chat, I think my era is long passed.  :)

I will not promise that I will be a regular again, but I'll drift back from time to time no doubt.

Rock on.  8)
"You don't want to know what goes on inside my head..."

(22/11/06 - Replacement banner link goes here... stupid SilentWhisper account dying on me :P )

bignatslover

• P Cup
    • I love the BEA
Re: Just shy of 12 years gone and I drifted back on a whim.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 08:00:55 AM »
Hi, I remember you!  You'll be back.  You can't outgrow loving titties.   8)

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 08:34:43 AM »
 :) Welcome back!

AngelFrost

• E Cup
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 11:11:25 AM »
Hi, I remember you!  You'll be back.  You can't outgrow loving titties.   8)
You're right; I never did let it go.

But I can't guarantee the frequency of my appearances here. ;)
"You don't want to know what goes on inside my head..."

(22/11/06 - Replacement banner link goes here... stupid SilentWhisper account dying on me :P )