Reiko Nude Adventures in 207X
« on: March 06, 2017, 05:21:53 AM »
Hi all,
Maybe I still lack a lot of skills but Im on my way, so now Im drawing this comic series on Tapastic site (manga/anime-ish style), you can read it there, if you like I recommend you subscribe because I publish new page every few days, you dont need to make account, you can log in with **24** account, NSFW content will not show unless you log in, thats another reason to do that.

https://tapastic.com/series/REIKO-Nude-Adventures-in-207X

Well I cant tell for sure how long I will manage to continue the series, it depends on time and money (like many things in life I know), mainly Tapastic is a comic publishing site that "pays" authors by ads being shown or donations, however as we know this requires either a huge lot of people going there or someone interested enough to pay for the continuation, so far I got no money from them and if maybe this goes like that I wont be able to continue the series even though I really want to do that.

There is no breast expansion in the pages published yet but there will be, there is lactation and other interesting fields portrayed, also I try to make it fun and refreshing to read, I hope you like. Post comments and suggestions here or on Tapastic, I will reply earlier on Tapastic site however, sorry for any trouble.

Cheers!!

rtpoe

• Old Fart
Re: Reiko Nude Adventures in 207X
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 12:27:15 AM »
Looks pretty good! Best of luck with it!
rtpoe

This is the start of our gentle time, Gladys...our season of mists and mellow fruitfulness, close bosom friend of the maturing sun. On the farm there was almost a sense of the veld sighing with relief when autumn finally set in. We certainly did. Man and animal. Months of grace while we waited for the first rains.

Athol Fugard, A Lesson From Aloes.

Re: Reiko Nude Adventures in 207X
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 05:51:34 AM »
Thanks a lot Rtpoe =), I hope I can continue with this series for long time