Reiko Nude Adventures in 207X
« on: March 05, 2017, 11:21:53 PM »
Hi all,
Maybe I still lack a lot of skills but Im on my way, so now Im drawing this comic series on Tapastic site (manga/anime-ish style), you can read it there, if you like I recommend you subscribe because I publish new page every few days, you dont need to make account, you can log in with **24** account, NSFW content will not show unless you log in, thats another reason to do that.

https://tapastic.com/series/REIKO-Nude-Adventures-in-207X

Well I cant tell for sure how long I will manage to continue the series, it depends on time and money (like many things in life I know), mainly Tapastic is a comic publishing site that "pays" authors by ads being shown or donations, however as we know this requires either a huge lot of people going there or someone interested enough to pay for the continuation, so far I got no money from them and if maybe this goes like that I wont be able to continue the series even though I really want to do that.

There is no breast expansion in the pages published yet but there will be, there is lactation and other interesting fields portrayed, also I try to make it fun and refreshing to read, I hope you like. Post comments and suggestions here or on Tapastic, I will reply earlier on Tapastic site however, sorry for any trouble.

Cheers!!

rtpoe

• Old Fart
Re: Reiko Nude Adventures in 207X
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2017, 06:27:15 PM »
Looks pretty good! Best of luck with it!
rtpoe

The last fling of winter is over ...  The earth, the soil itself, has a dreaming quality about it.  It is warm now to the touch; it has come alive; it hides secrets that in a moment, in a little while, it will tell.
-  Donald Culross Peattie

Re: Reiko Nude Adventures in 207X
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2017, 11:51:34 PM »
Thanks a lot Rtpoe =), I hope I can continue with this series for long time