Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Xenia Wood MERGED
« Reply #135 on: April 25, 2017, 02:44:44 PM »
Kind of a weird dress, but it does show off her massive chest very nicely! :)
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

etzio11

• A Cup
« Reply #136 on: April 25, 2017, 02:56:04 PM »
You know what would show off her massive chest nicely is if she finally went topless.

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #137 on: April 25, 2017, 03:44:32 PM »
It looks like she rips it.
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #138 on: April 26, 2017, 06:16:54 PM »
Lady in red
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2017, 10:08:19 AM »
Cute!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2017, 10:58:12 AM »
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #141 on: May 01, 2017, 04:03:33 PM »
Just lying around
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #142 on: May 02, 2017, 04:26:49 PM »
Here's that bra that she was wearing with the red shirt. Hot, but I still think the other bra was hotter.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #143 on: May 04, 2017, 01:42:42 AM »
I'm assuming that that's a conning tower of a submarine behind her. I'd love to check out the torpedoes.  ;)
~Shadowmuse Blown

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #144 on: May 04, 2017, 02:08:21 AM »
More likely part of the superstructure of a ferry similar to the one she seems to be on.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #145 on: May 04, 2017, 07:30:22 AM »
I'm assuming that that's a conning tower of a submarine behind her. I'd love to check out the torpedoes.  ;)

More likely part of the superstructure of a ferry similar to the one she seems to be on.

Most definitely NOT a submarine. Even what you think looks like a conning tower, it is too narrow even for a WW1 or WW2 sub. Take it from this old bubblehead ( submariner ), that is part of the sister ship of the ferry she is on.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #146 on: May 04, 2017, 08:04:15 AM »
I thought it looked rather narrow! :P

I'm guessing she's on a train ferry then, since those look like tracks behind her.

I had a feeling you would chime in, George, considering your naval experience.  :)
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #147 on: May 05, 2017, 08:19:51 AM »
Too small bra; too small shirt...

Perfect!
~Shadowmuse Blown

Spinster

• ^ K Cup ^
« Reply #148 on: May 06, 2017, 02:30:55 AM »
Lady in red

....is dancing with me. (completely nude)  ;D

« Reply #149 on: May 06, 2017, 08:32:46 AM »
Boom
Haven't seen any more of this picture set yet which is annoying. Anyone know if there are any more?