jay_robert

• A Cup
Re: Xenia Wood MERGED
« Reply #210 on: October 17, 2017, 07:18:34 PM »
Can she match Leanne crow

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #211 on: October 18, 2017, 04:26:23 AM »
Not quite.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #212 on: October 23, 2017, 02:14:48 PM »
Wow
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  The Revenge Blog has gone private. Find out how you can access it at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #213 on: October 24, 2017, 02:21:59 PM »
More wow
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger.  The Revenge Blog has gone private. Find out how you can access it at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #214 on: October 26, 2017, 04:37:15 PM »
Wow & cute
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #215 on: October 27, 2017, 04:44:59 PM »
One more from this series.
~Shadowmuse Blown

« Reply #216 on: November 15, 2017, 03:51:46 AM »
Yessssssss.
September Carrino. Rachel Aldana. Leanne Crow. Abbi Secraa. Wendy Fiore. Xenia Wood. Lantti Irres. Cassie0pia.

« Reply #217 on: November 15, 2017, 04:50:32 PM »

rtpoe

• Old Fart
« Reply #218 on: November 16, 2017, 01:54:22 AM »
Someone under the name "MsXenia Wood" is posting videos of her on YouTube

Given that every one of the handful of videos has the lower right corner "blurred", I suspect the person isn't really her.....
rtpoe

Every year, in November, at the season that follows on the hour of the dead, the crowning and majestic hour of autumn, reverently I go to visit the chrysanthemums in the places where chance offers them to my sight.

Maurice Maeterlinck, "Chrysanthemums", The Double Garden, 1911.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #219 on: November 16, 2017, 02:30:05 AM »
Yeah, I can guarantee that that's not an official channel...better snag all the videos while they're up :)
"When your city is French in origin, and your Mayor and Governor are Democrats, and those most affected by this natural disaster are Black, don't expect much help from Bush." -- Left of Y'all (and the link works now too! )