Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
Re: VOTE NOW in the BEA MORPH CONTEST April 2017: Flower power
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2017, 04:57:33 PM »
I regret (with understanding) the limit to three entries, I am having a number more from this theme. I post one now, and may be more, I am hoping, some will enjoy them :o :-*
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

Prof Morearty

APRiL MORPH CONTEST: Flower power. VOTE, & ENJOY EXTRA MORPHS
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2017, 04:09:09 AM »
I regret (with understanding) the limit to three entries, I am having a number more from this theme. I post one now, and may be more, I am hoping, some will enjoy them :o :-*
I applaud Busty.Sonia as well as your initiative, Captain: please post more, and I hope other morphers follow your example, and post supplementary morphs in the spirit of the theme flower power. That way we can continue enjoying fine morphs even after the deadline for entries has passed. I'm changing the subject line to attract morphers and morph fans.

µ
« Last Edit: April 21, 2017, 04:15:37 AM by Prof Morearty »

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
Re: APRiL MORPH CONTEST: Flower power. VOTE, & ENJOY EXTRA MORPHS
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2017, 02:25:10 PM »
I am glad, to continue  :D

Here is Brandy Robbins
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2017, 05:24:15 AM »
This of Lucie Wilde was popular, I resuscitate now  8)

Prof Morearty

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2017, 04:55:56 PM »
Thank you again for continuing the spirit of the contest, Captain.  I've posted Lucie.Wilde_rocky.bank034_N° and Brandy Robbins in the Users' Gallery.  Feel free to post more morphs following the "flower power" theme - and other morphers are most welcome to contribute too.  (Note: the 1-1-1-1 limit does not apply to morphs posted by their morphers.)

µ

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2017, 06:59:52 AM »
An other.  I hope, that some are liking some of those ???

Prof Morearty

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2017, 05:15:33 PM »
Thanks again, Captain. I've posted Yulia00113 in the Users' Gallery.  I wish more participants were following up like this: it makes for a lovely collection and it would be nice to have works from other morphers.

You do know that you are not restricted to just one morph post per day, don't you?  Morphs (when posted by their morpher) are not subject to the "1-1-1-1" volume limit.

µ

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2017, 03:46:58 AM »
Here an other from Yulia Nova :D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2017, 08:43:46 AM »
Does anyone else find the time for voting in this contest somewhat ... unconventional ? I have it ending on 27 April at 7:04:22 AM. 4 minutes and 22 seconds ? Really ? I just find it odd and funny at the same time.  :o ::) ;D

Prof Morearty

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2017, 05:10:36 PM »
Thanks for posting Russia_N°, Captain (your second morph of lovely Yulia Nova).  I've posted it in the Users' Gallery.

Does anyone else find the time for voting in this contest somewhat ... unconventional ? I have it ending on 27 April at 7:04:22 AM. 4 minutes and 22 seconds ? Really ? I just find it odd and funny at the same time.  :o ::) ;D
For my part I find it a bit odd that you find this important enough to question (more important, for example, than encouraging Captain Nemo by commenting on his additional morphs), but I'll satisfy your curiosity.

Probably you've never created a poll, so you don't know that you can't specify an exact time for the deadline: you can only set a limit of a number of days, and that limit will apply at the exact same time you post the poll.  I do try to post the poll as close as possible to noon (European time, I'll explain that below), and so the portcullis will fall at that same exact time seven days later (usually on the 27th of the month). The deadline time is bound to be a few seconds off in any case, and in the case of this contest, a real-life matter delayed me just over 4 minutes.

As for selecting noon European time, I decided on that because that would mean that the 19th of the month (the posting deadline for entries) would then be over everywhere in the world, so someone in say, Hawaii, could not complain that it was still before midnight on the 19th when he tried to post.  Yes, it's a nit-picking measure, but that's how I determined it (it's also a convenient time for me).

Was my explanation satisfactory (y/n)?

µ

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2017, 10:25:34 PM »
Thanks for posting Russia_N°, Captain (your second morph of lovely Yulia Nova).  I've posted it in the Users' Gallery.

For my part I find it a bit odd that you find this important enough to question (more important, for example, than encouraging Captain Nemo by commenting on his additional morphs), but I'll satisfy your curiosity.

Probably you've never created a poll, so you don't know that you can't specify an exact time for the deadline: you can only set a limit of a number of days, and that limit will apply at the exact same time you post the poll.  I do try to post the poll as close as possible to noon (European time, I'll explain that below), and so the portcullis will fall at that same exact time seven days later (usually on the 27th of the month). The deadline time is bound to be a few seconds off in any case, and in the case of this contest, a real-life matter delayed me just over 4 minutes.

As for selecting noon European time, I decided on that because that would mean that the 19th of the month (the posting deadline for entries) would then be over everywhere in the world, so someone in say, Hawaii, could not complain that it was still before midnight on the 19th when he tried to post.  Yes, it's a nit-picking measure, but that's how I determined it (it's also a convenient time for me).

Was my explanation satisfactory (y/n)?

µ

Thank you for clarifying my inquiry. It makes perfect sense now. And I profusely apologize to Captain Nemo for not complimenting his work. It is/was an inexcusable oversight on my part.  :-[

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2017, 11:09:08 AM »
ONe more, I hope, some one is liking  ???

Prof Morearty

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2017, 05:12:38 PM »

Well, I like them: kelly.spencer_flower.power is one of your best, and I thank you for it.
I've posted it in the Users' Gallery.

µ

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2017, 06:11:13 PM »
An other.  I hope, that some are liking some of those ???

This one's fucking HOT, Cap'n!  Amazing stuff!  ;D
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2017, 09:21:30 PM »

" Do ya think you can handle these, boy " or something like that. I like it a lot.  :)