solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: 3 WINNERS in the October 2017 MORPH CONTEST: Mirror, mirror
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2017, 07:53:33 AM »
I voted for all three of the winners !  :o If this had been horse racing I would have won the Trifecta and I would be in easy street. Hey, that's a thought, how about the next contest involves horses  :) ( No b3stiality, please !  >:( )

What the word I was looking for was Equestrian. I remember one of the hottest photoshoots ever from Score was Busty Dusty dressed as a jockey back in the mid 90's. Anyways, just a thought.  :)

Prof Morearty

« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2017, 02:47:44 PM »
Thank you for your supplementary Kelly.Madison_4396, and for trying to pin it in the UG @ http://bearchive.com/board/bea-morph-contest/113278/.  Unfortunately that apparently didn't work, so I posted it there as your supplementary contribution.

µ

Prof Morearty

« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2017, 04:19:56 AM »
For next month's theme, ASRat132 proposes "gift-wrapped": seems to me a bit narrow, as well as premature.  What do the other two winners think?

µ

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2017, 06:18:28 PM »
Also I am hoping that I hear from both others winners, what they like for theme. The last month threeT liked "outgrowing clothing" (at first proposed solvegas) so, may be he is still liking that; it is OK for me.

Or here more ideas good for me, may be threeT and ASrat132 are prefering one:

- windows
- camping
- wonderfull views
- chains, whips, and restraints
- beautifull legs

Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

threeT

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2017, 08:16:55 PM »
Wow three winners!
I like this, I just have too!  ;D
And thank you for the votes!   :)

OK, we got Winter time now, the calendar is saying... but gift-wrapped maybe for the next round or best for the decembre round, right?

It´s not easy...
 Windows, might cut alot off and leave just to less room for some expansion?  ;)
 Maybe camping could work, but I would say
 Wonderfull views should do fine.

BacE

• F Cup
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2017, 05:20:11 AM »

Windows, might cut alot off and leave just to less room for some expansion?  ;)

Well, the girl can always grow out of the window and there is a whole universe out there.  ;D
Size doesn't matter, as long as it's HUGE!!

Prof Morearty

« Reply #81 on: October 31, 2017, 05:51:10 AM »
I haven't heard from ASRat132 for a couple of days, but while we're waiting for his response, I'm considering wonderful views for the November theme.  It has the approval of both Captain Nemo and threeT. Come to think of it, they also both liked outgrowing clothing. Perhaps ASRat132 will weigh in during the next 24 hours and express a preference ???

µ
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 06:53:35 AM by Prof Morearty »

Prof Morearty

« Reply #82 on: November 01, 2017, 05:41:25 AM »
OK, looks like I'll go with tghe idea "wonderful view" -- but with that title I'm sure some joker(s) will post any morphs at all with a comment like "Hey, anything featuring the amazing boobs of [model X] offers a wonderful view"  8).  So I'll adjust the theme title to scenic setting.

µ

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #83 on: November 01, 2017, 06:24:38 AM »
OK, looks like I'll go with tghe idea "wonderful view" -- but with that title I'm sure some joker(s) will post any morphs at all with a comment like "Hey, anything featuring the amazing boobs of [model X] offers a wonderful view"  8).  So I'll adjust the theme title to scenic setting.

µ

And I'm sure that some will retort that any setting with a huge boobs girl becomes very scenic indeed.  ::) ;) ;D

Prof Morearty

« Reply #84 on: November 01, 2017, 09:56:02 AM »
OK, looks like I'll go with the idea "wonderful view" -- but with that title I'm sure some joker(s) will post any morphs at all with a comment like "Hey, anything featuring the amazing boobs of [model X] offers a wonderful view"  8).  So I'll adjust the theme title to scenic setting.

And I'm sure that some will retort that any setting with a huge boobs girl becomes very scenic indeed.  ::) ;) ;D

The girl would be indeed scenic, but the setting itself (e.g. a stone wall) would not necessarily be  8)

µ

ASRat132

• G Cup
  • Altered States
    • Altered States Morphs
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: November 02, 2017, 03:57:33 AM »
OK, looks like I'll go with the idea "wonderful view" -- but with that title I'm sure some joker(s) will post any morphs at all with a comment like "Hey, anything featuring the amazing boobs of [model X] offers a wonderful view"  8).  So I'll adjust the theme title to scenic setting.

The girl would be indeed scenic, but the setting itself (e.g. a stone wall) would not necessarily be  8)

µ

Sorry didn't mean to go afk for so long. Holiday ramp up... I like those two ideas. I think scenic view will work. So Nature, beauty and boobs?