JH_

• F Cup
It Was a Very Good Year
« on: April 27, 2017, 06:29:26 PM »
Over the last week or so, I've been rereading some old stories on the BEAddventure. I've been doing so by looking through the list of episodes I've written, year by year, starting back in 1998. When I see an episode that piques my interest, either from its title or because I remember the story it belonged to as being a good one, I read the episode and if I find that it's interesting enough I carry onwards through the story. Or I might back-up a few episodes to see what has happened up till the point I jumped into the story. There are some very good stories - some of them even have good plots and fleshed-out characterisation, as well as transformations and sex. So far I've reached 2005, which seems to have been a vintage year.
JH

Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
Re: It Was a Very Good Year
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 05:13:29 AM »
Tagging as you go?

Something I've been doing is finding old storylines I liked and tagging my way through them from start to finish (or at least until the Edit Tags links disappear).
Adama, Addventure mega-geek

JH_

• F Cup
Re: It Was a Very Good Year
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 09:35:51 AM »
Tagging as you go?

Something I've been doing is finding old storylines I liked and tagging my way through them from start to finish (or at least until the Edit Tags links disappear).

I'm afraid that I've been a bit lax about the tagging, though I've tagged a few episodes. Also I've decided that I should only tag my own episodes, as whoever I was collaborating with might have different ideas from me as to what were the right tags to use.
JH