Prof Morearty

WINNER of the May MORPH CONTEST "SAND"
« on: May 01, 2017, 05:17:16 AM »
This month's theme, chosen by our April winner Captain Nemo, is
                                                      sand
The usual rules apply:
  • The contest is open until the poll is posted early on the 20th of this month, and the winner will be announced on the 27th
  • You can make up to three submissions, but they will be considered separately
  • If you have a specific title you want for your morph, put it in the post and/or as the file name on the picture
  • If you have any questions, issues, or concerns about the contest, massage me [sic] personally
Good luck!

See past winners and contests here:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9992582.0.html
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 09:02:51 AM by Prof Morearty »

Re: BEA MORPH CONTEST May 2017: SAND
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2017, 10:43:05 AM »
My attempt with the lovely Leanne Crow and her gold bikini!

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2017, 10:48:39 AM »

Good start ! And right off the bat, no dilly dallying around here, that's for sure.  :)

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2017, 10:58:46 AM »

Good start ! And right off the bat, no dilly dallying around here, that's for sure.  :)

Thanks!

threeT

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2017, 03:13:34 PM »
Congratulation Nemo!   :)

It´s odd, again a first contest entry had won!
Very often the first or the last entry is beneth the winners, or I´m totally wrong, I haven´t counted.

So, hurry everyone to get the first entry here.  ;)

Prof Morearty

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 03:35:25 AM »
Less than six hours into the contest and we've already got an entry.  :o :D
This is surely a record, I mean it's gottabe, gottaask.  8) Thank you for posting: I've posted SandMay1 (is that title OK?) in the Users' Gallery (http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/) for more people to enjoy.

µ

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 04:01:21 AM »
Less than six hours into the contest and we've already got an entry.  :o :D
This is surely a record, I mean it's gottabe, gottaask.  8) Thank you for posting: I've posted SandMay1 (is that title OK?) in the Users' Gallery (http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/) for more people to enjoy.

µ

Thank you very much for uploading the image in the gallery. About the "record" it's just that I saw the topic at the right moment, found the pic and spent couple of hours or less on it :)

I didn't think about a title when I updated it but one that fits could be

Sun and sand

Prof Morearty

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 03:07:07 PM »

Thank you very much for uploading the image in the gallery. About the "record" it's just that I saw the topic at the right moment, found the pic and spent couple of hours or less on it :)

Sun and sand
Were you not familiar with the Users' Gallery? You may want to check on the reaction to Sun and sand there: clicking on the thumbnail will show you how many have rated your post (already three as I post this, which is quite respectable in such a short time) plus possible comments. You can upload stuff there too whenever you want  :D

µ

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 06:19:12 PM »

Sun and sand
Were you not familiar with the Users' Gallery? You may want to check on the reaction to Sun and sand there: clicking on the thumbnail will show you how many have rated your post (already three as I post this, which is quite respectable in such a short time) plus possible comments. You can upload stuff there too whenever you want  :D

µ

Again, thanks, I didn't know that!

Prof Morearty

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 03:56:12 AM »
Again, thanks, I didn't know that.

Sure thing.  Have you checked the UG (Users' Gallery) yet?  In case you didn't notice the link I posted below, here it is again:                                                             http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/

In case you intend to upload to the UG, note that you can only post 5 images per 24 hours. More than that will appear in the Members' Gallery, but not the UG, so you won't see the extra posts unless you're a member.

µ

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2017, 09:41:59 AM »
Again, thanks, I didn't know that.

Sure thing.  Have you checked the UG (Users' Gallery) yet?  In case you didn't notice the link I posted below, here it is again:                                                             http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/

In case you intend to upload to the UG, note that you can only post 5 images per 24 hours. More than that will appear in the Members' Gallery, but not the UG, so you won't see the extra posts unless you're a member.

µ

Thanks. I've just added an image I made a while ago to the UG, here
http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/picture.php?filename=staceyPooleGreenCorset1_bigger4.jpg

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2017, 05:12:31 PM »
OK, here is Kiky + sand  :D
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

Archangel_Dreadnought

• Ro-Boobies
  • Ultimate Truely Fake Boobs
    • My DeviantART Page
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2017, 05:23:17 PM »
BEached by Boobies
Having talent or money is not a license to be a jerk.

DeviantART Page
Patreon Page

Prof Morearty

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2017, 05:25:20 PM »
Ah, already two more, we're coming along nicely.  Thank you, Captain Nemo and Archangel_Dreadnought, for Sandy.Kiky and BEached by Boobies respectively.  I've posted both in the Users' Gallery.

µ

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2017, 09:20:51 PM »
My second entry

Beach Bit***s!
A picture of Christy Marks and Angela White on a beach for Scoreland. There have been some serious reconstruction here on Angela's right boob. Enjoy!