jjjay999

• T cup
  • The bigger, the better!
I've struck gold! But she wants MORE! Please help
« on: May 16, 2017, 05:09:13 PM »
So, I've been dating my (as of two weeks ago) fiancé :) for quite a while now, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her (and she feels the same!). She's an amazing, incredible, beautiful, sweet, intelligent, funny, sexy, loving, gorgeous woman! I'm so lucky to have her, and so, we recently started talking about breasts and such (she's a 34E), and I very cautiously revealed my fetish/fascination with bigger breasts and BE. I thought she'd be closed off (I don't know why, she and I are very open with each other), but much to my TOTAL FUCKING DELIGHT SHE WANTS TO GET BIGGER NATURALLY!!! So, help please? What are some good ways to start? We were thinking flaxseed oil massage, licorice capsules 2-3x a day (450 mg each), and soy milk/protein shakes and soy milk. She doesn't really like beer, but what about hop supplements too? Any help would be appreciated, I know there's a few women that have had success with natural BE, and we're both brand new to this. She's said she'd like to be a JJ-KK IF POSSIBLE!!!! And then, she said, if she gets that big, she may even consider going bigger if everything is okay! Thanks in advance! I AM THE LUCKIEST GUY ON EARTH! :):)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 01:16:20 AM by jjjay999 »
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
Re: I've struck gold! But she wants MORE! Please help
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 09:26:19 PM »
Damn! Lucky man.

I'd scroll through some of the posts from Growing_girls. She's basically our local expert on the topic of NBE.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2017, 05:55:38 PM »
Try the search function on the breastnexus forums for lots of info and what others have done in the past to grow a lot.

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 02:14:19 PM »
You have struck gold, soon to be platinum!

My wife and I have few friends who have had great success with taking "More Milk" or "More Milk Plus" from Motherlove and cycling with progesterone cream.

We had one friend who was always a D cup until she got sick, lost a lot of weight and went to a small C and she said they were still shrinking.  She went from a small 34 C to a very overflowing DD taking this, other combinations, or straight fenugreek.  She experimented with lots of things, but More Milk Plus seemed to work the best out of all of the herbal combinations she tried.  Unfortunately, she would deflate some when she would quit taking herbs.  I think that was because she was not consistent and didn't take it seriously.  It was actually very entertaining.  When she first started she went from a C to a D in a little over a week.  Another time after stopping at a DD she deflated to a D, started again and she went back to a DD in 20 days.  Then one time she showed us how she had some massive overflowing from her DD.  It looked like more than a cup size of overflow and she actually stopped for a while because she couldn't afford bras at the time.  If we didn't see her for a while we never knew what size she'd show up as ;-)

We also have a couple of friends who added a home made paste in the routine and took it very seriously.  Let fenugreek seeds soak in water and expand overnight and then put them into a vita mix with aloe vera leaves.  It should be made into a paste.  Massage into the breasts every other day and let it soak in for 30 minutes or more.  Just a warning, this will leave you with a strong maple syrup smell.  They massaged (without the paste) many times a day, as much as they could.  They also took the More Milk Plus and cycled progesterone cream.

One friend went from a 34H to a 34K using this.  Another went from a 32B to a 32DDD (it is too small, but she hasn't went shopping yet) and is still growing using this method.  Neither of them shrink when going off the program.

One of their friends went from a 34C to a 34DD and stalled out there, but I never met her.

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 11:04:41 PM »
More milk plus is fenugreek extract, blessed thistle extract, nettle extract and fennel extract.  Fenugreek and blessed thistle are similar to each other.  So really you could pick up a good fenugreek extract, especially one standardized to ##% saponins so you know it has good potency.  Nettle has no medicinal purpose and is actually traditionally used for its nutrition as a food, so as a dried extract instead of a fresh food it has no significant effect.  Fennel extract is a phytoestrogen and possibly a galactalogue as well.  Soy is a weaker one.  Hops is stronger.  Pueraria mirifica is much stronger.  Combining with progesterone cream makes sense because boobs need both estrogen and progesterone.

But I mean you could do ##% saponin fenugreek extract, hops or pueraria mirifica, and progesterone cream with similar or better effect.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 05:00:13 PM »

So, I've been dating my (as of two weeks ago) fiancé :) for quite a while now, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her (and she feels the same!). She's an amazing, incredible, beautiful, sweet, intelligent, funny, sexy, loving, gorgeous woman! I'm so lucky to have her, and so, we recently started talking about breasts and such (she's a 34E), and I very cautiously revealed my fetish/fascination with bigger breasts and BE. I thought she'd be closed off (I don't know why, she and I are very open with each other), but much to my TOTAL FUCKING DELIGHT SHE WANTS TO GET BIGGER NATURALLY!!! [...] She's said she'd like to be a JJ-KK IF POSSIBLE!!!! And then, she said, if she gets that big, she may even consider going bigger if everything is okay! Thanks in advance! I AM THE LUCKIEST GUY ON EARTH! :):)

This is such excellent news! Congratulations on finding a woman who fulfills you every way AND who wants to grow enormous boobs! Please may I shake your hand for good luck? :D
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2017, 10:43:03 AM »
One friend went from a 34H to a 34K using this.  Another went from a 32B to a 32DDD (it is too small, but she hasn't went shopping yet) and is still growing using this method.
She is now wearing a 34DDD, but would wear a 32DDDD (32F/G or whatever depending on the brand) if she could find one.  She's grown 5 cup sizes in about 1.5 years.

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2017, 03:55:54 PM »

So, I've been dating my (as of two weeks ago) fiancé :) for quite a while now, and I want to spend the rest of my life with her (and she feels the same!). She's an amazing, incredible, beautiful, sweet, intelligent, funny, sexy, loving, gorgeous woman! I'm so lucky to have her, and so, we recently started talking about breasts and such (she's a 34E), and I very cautiously revealed my fetish/fascination with bigger breasts and BE. I thought she'd be closed off (I don't know why, she and I are very open with each other), but much to my TOTAL FUCKING DELIGHT SHE WANTS TO GET BIGGER NATURALLY!!! [...] She's said she'd like to be a JJ-KK IF POSSIBLE!!!! And then, she said, if she gets that big, she may even consider going bigger if everything is okay! Thanks in advance! I AM THE LUCKIEST GUY ON EARTH! :):)

This is such excellent news! Congratulations on finding a woman who fulfills you every way AND who wants to grow enormous boobs! Please may I shake your hand for good luck? :D

You may! Haha! *Shakes Zookie's hand*

Also, I've more or less told her about the BEA Forum, and she's considering letting me post a headless pic. She hasn't said yes yet, and I won't post until she does. But maybe y'all will get a surprise here soon! :)

THANK YOU ALL!!! GrowingGirls, and all of you that have helped so much with natural means of natural BE! We REALLY appreciate it! She's going to start with fenugreek and regular breast massage, so we'll see how it goes. :)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 03:59:58 PM by jjjay999 »
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2017, 09:10:43 PM »
Crossing my fingers. We can't ever have too many busty girls here.  :)

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2017, 03:39:52 AM »
So, a mini update. Yesterday we were talking about getting her fitted, because 34 band size seems a bit snug, and (though I'm no expert) we measured her underbust and it's 35&3/4". So, I'm kinda thinking that she should probably go to a 36 band size. She's gained some weight over the past couple weeks (she's been working out and I think it's more muscle gain than anything). Also her boobs slightly overfill the cups of her current bra. It's not much, nothing like the "four boob" look or anything, but she has said that her bras are a little tight. So, we're going tomorrow evening (actually today lol), and going out and about and for dinner too! I can't wait! Like as much as I love big boobs, if she were a B cup, and didn't want to get bigger, I'd still love her with all my heart! But the fact that she already is fairly big and wants to go bigger? When we discussed that, my brain turned into mush. :P Well that's about it for now, she's really shy and will need some time to decide if she wants me to post a pic or not, so bear with me. :)

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2017, 07:31:08 PM »
You have struck gold, soon to be platinum!

My wife and I have few friends who have had great success with taking "More Milk" or "More Milk Plus" from Motherlove and cycling with progesterone cream.

We had one friend who was always a D cup until she got sick, lost a lot of weight and went to a small C and she said they were still shrinking.  She went from a small 34 C to a very overflowing DD taking this, other combinations, or straight fenugreek.  She experimented with lots of things, but More Milk Plus seemed to work the best out of all of the herbal combinations she tried.  Unfortunately, she would deflate some when she would quit taking herbs.  I think that was because she was not consistent and didn't take it seriously.  It was actually very entertaining.  When she first started she went from a C to a D in a little over a week.  Another time after stopping at a DD she deflated to a D, started again and she went back to a DD in 20 days.  Then one time she showed us how she had some massive overflowing from her DD.  It looked like more than a cup size of overflow and she actually stopped for a while because she couldn't afford bras at the time.  If we didn't see her for a while we never knew what size she'd show up as ;-)

We also have a couple of friends who added a home made paste in the routine and took it very seriously.  Let fenugreek seeds soak in water and expand overnight and then put them into a vita mix with aloe vera leaves.  It should be made into a paste.  Massage into the breasts every other day and let it soak in for 30 minutes or more.  Just a warning, this will leave you with a strong maple syrup smell.  They massaged (without the paste) many times a day, as much as they could.  They also took the More Milk Plus and cycled progesterone cream.

One friend went from a 34H to a 34K using this.  Another went from a 32B to a 32DDD (it is too small, but she hasn't went shopping yet) and is still growing using this method.  Neither of them shrink when going off the program.

One of their friends went from a 34C to a 34DD and stalled out there, but I never met her.

Admittedly, this is kinda foreign. What's a good progesterone cream? What's vita mix? Thank you!
Also, we've talked a bit more and have settled on more milk plus, as SHE WANTS TO INDUCE LACTATION NOW ALSO!!! *brain explodes!!* I've gradually been opening, uncovering BR and lactation with her, and so far, she's really been enthusiastic and really wants to do this! Also, she got re-measured and is (officially) now a 36E. 35 and 3/4 underbust, 41 and 5/8 over. :) I really can't believe it, I've had the worst luck with women and it's like a dream, except I know it's real!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2017, 07:36:48 PM by jjjay999 »

« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2017, 11:09:00 AM »
Any progesterone cream is good.  You can get a cheap one and check reviews to be safe.  But pretty much progesterone is progesterone, and progesterone cream is just progesterone and lotion.  They all have the same concentration too.  If anything you're picking which lotion you want.

A Vita-Mix is a high power blender/food processor.  You can Google it.  Soaked fenugreek seeds are a little chewy so I'm not sure whether or not a regular food processor can fully puree them or if it will be chunky.  Maybe it can.  An easier way than doing all that would be to just buy fenugreek extract.  You can get 4:1 or 10:1 or etc. which means it's 4 or 10 times as strong as the whole herb.  You can also get ##% saponin standardized fenugreek extract which is quite strong.  Ideally you get it from bulk powder.  If you get capsules and open them up there is sand-like filler which you'd have to put up with or filter out (dissolve in water, run through a coffee filter).  Soaking seeds is a convenient way to eat fenugreek though.

Starting at 34E/36E and doing the same as 0's friends, your wife will probably likewise gain 2-5 cup sizes and then stall unless she does something more.

Also the thing with cycling progesterone cream is that it depends on the woman's existing hormonal balance.  You may want to introduce it gradually and see if it helps or not.  Cycling it with pueraria mirifica is common, likewise introducing it gradually and 1-2 months after or before the progesterone cream to see whether or helps or not.  Then after trial and error you find the right amount of each, if any.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2017, 11:19:49 AM by surferjoe »

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2017, 09:40:40 PM »
Any progesterone cream is good.  You can get a cheap one and check reviews to be safe.  But pretty much progesterone is progesterone, and progesterone cream is just progesterone and lotion.  They all have the same concentration too.  If anything you're picking which lotion you want.

A Vita-Mix is a high power blender/food processor.  You can Google it.  Soaked fenugreek seeds are a little chewy so I'm not sure whether or not a regular food processor can fully puree them or if it will be chunky.  Maybe it can.  An easier way than doing all that would be to just buy fenugreek extract.  You can get 4:1 or 10:1 or etc. which means it's 4 or 10 times as strong as the whole herb.  You can also get ##% saponin standardized fenugreek extract which is quite strong.  Ideally you get it from bulk powder.  If you get capsules and open them up there is sand-like filler which you'd have to put up with or filter out (dissolve in water, run through a coffee filter).  Soaking seeds is a convenient way to eat fenugreek though.

Starting at 34E/36E and doing the same as 0's friends, your wife will probably likewise gain 2-5 cup sizes and then stall unless she does something more.

Also the thing with cycling progesterone cream is that it depends on the woman's existing hormonal balance.  You may want to introduce it gradually and see if it helps or not.  Cycling it with pueraria mirifica is common, likewise introducing it gradually and 1-2 months after or before the progesterone cream to see whether or helps or not.  Then after trial and error you find the right amount of each, if any.

Thank you! But what is "##%"? I'm assuming they're percentages, but what percentages?

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2017, 05:00:19 PM »

Also, I've more or less told her about the BEA Forum, and she's considering letting me post a headless pic...

She's going to start with fenugreek and regular breast massage, so we'll see how it goes. :)...

Also, we've talked a bit more and have settled on more milk plus, as SHE WANTS TO INDUCE LACTATION NOW ALSO!!! *brain explodes!!*...I really can't believe it, I've had the worst luck with women and it's like a dream, except I know it's real!

Jesus wept and Mary had twins! You need to marry her right now!

-- TheZookie "shakes jjjay999's hand so hard it almost falls off" 007
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2017, 09:57:04 PM »

Thank you! But what is "##%"? I'm assuming they're percentages, but what percentages?
Typically 40-50% saponins.  But really any standardized extract in the double digits will be strong.