NotElvis

• F Cup
Ok, I've tried the SMF help system, and I came up with something close, but the page seems to be referring to links that either aren't present, or I'm apparently inept (and I am not going to discount that possibility).

https://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/How_to_view_unread_posts_and_replies

I don't see what is being referred to for "Show unread replies to your posts" - can anyone point out what I'm missing?

TheZookie007

• L Cup
I think the easiest way to do what you want is to make a post in a thread, and then add that thread to your Bookmarks. The next time you login to the Forum, go to the "My Bookmarks" page, and every thread there that has new posts will have the "NEW" icon next to it.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Also, if you go to the list of threads in each section of the Forum, every thread that you posted in will have this icon in front of it.

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Also, if you are on the front page of the Forum, you can tell which sections of the Forum have new posts because they have this icon in front of them: . Those sections of the Forum with no new posts have this icon in front of them: :

NotElvis

• F Cup
Gotcha - thanks!

Not sure if I am going to do the bookmarks thing, but I'll definitely remember that "+" icon one you mentioned.

The third one is helpful, too, albeit less so, as I generally don't log on every day, so almost everything would have something new, I imagine!   ;D

TheZookie007

• L Cup
Glad I could help!