Anonymouse

• A Cup
Re: Beautiful Breasts tournament
« Reply #510 on: September 19, 2017, 09:18:54 AM »
Wow! I thought this one would be close but Yulia storms to victory with a 90% to 10% victory over Miriam.

i counted just 9 for yulia and none for MMMmmmmiriam
did someone vote private?

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #511 on: September 19, 2017, 10:03:00 AM »
Tessa, hands down.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Anonymouse

• A Cup
« Reply #512 on: September 19, 2017, 10:10:22 AM »
Next up its Tessa Fowler(1st seed) against Wendy Fiore(9th seed).

i seen the pasties video Wendy did thats enough for me judge.... and i dont care about personalitie because Tessa has been jerkig her fans around on her site too... and i might want to vote for Faith Nelson if she comes up

but anyhow.... i still vote for Tessa!

its close.... i dont know if i can really say way.

Wendy's are bigger... like three cup sizes bigger which is just crazy... she is fucking huge!  And her skin is great and theyre soft and great shape.... fucking huge and perfect shape is hard to beat

but my god Tessa!  she just kills me in that pink t-shirt video and the red tank top video.... i think because she is a little firmer and a little perkier and they look almost as huge on her cause she's shorter.... i mean my god perky H-Cups!!!  when she really cut loose and bounces those melons i think she is the best model active today

i could die happy smothered in either ones juggs but....  its Tessa!

« Reply #513 on: September 19, 2017, 11:46:41 AM »
Tessa!

kevin

• Email
« Reply #514 on: September 19, 2017, 12:16:06 PM »
Wow! I thought this one would be close but Yulia storms to victory with a 90% to 10% victory over Miriam.

i counted just 9 for yulia and none for MMMmmmmiriam
did someone vote private?

That was my own vote!

kevin

• Email
« Reply #515 on: September 19, 2017, 02:56:49 PM »
Emphatic victory for Tessa Fowler over Wendy with an impressive 91% of the vote.

Onto the bracket semi-finals and we start with a real legends match up, Chloe Vevrier (3rd seed) vs Yulia Nova (2nd seed)

Tale of the tape :-
                    Chloe           Yulia
Nationality :- German        Russian
Figure :-      38-26-36      43-24-35
Bra-Size :-     32K            36G
Height :-       5ft 3in          5ft 6in
Weight :-      121 lb           121 lb

ghosthostblue

• C Cup
« Reply #516 on: September 19, 2017, 03:27:03 PM »
Going Yulia, because they're just so yuliyummy, like marvels of natural engineering.

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #517 on: September 19, 2017, 07:25:05 PM »
I hate to nitpick, as if there was going to be a comeback, but maybe we should let these ride for 24 hours as has been the established pattern.  The timestamps put this last round at closer to 14-15. 

Anyway my vote is for Chloe.
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

Lynkadonk

• A Cup
« Reply #518 on: September 19, 2017, 08:32:22 PM »
Chloe because yes.

Anonymouse

• A Cup
« Reply #519 on: September 19, 2017, 09:25:26 PM »
Onto the bracket semi-finals and we start with a real legends match up, Chloe Vevrier (3rd seed) vs Yulia Nova (2nd seed)

gotta go with my angel Yulia again.... she's not the biggest but she is the best

Chloes are too round... not like Yulia's perfect teardrops.... i mean those are a pair of wobble knockers that look like they really KNOCK.... if you know what i mean!   ;D

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #520 on: September 19, 2017, 09:56:34 PM »
Yulia. I just think her breasts look better and her overall look is better. My $0.02.  :)

Real

• G Cup
« Reply #521 on: September 19, 2017, 10:56:27 PM »
Chloes are too round... not like Yulia's perfect teardrops.... i mean those are a pair of wobble knockers that look like they really KNOCK.... if you know what i mean!   ;D

Interesting to see some of the reasoning breakdowns. I would have presumed the natural "roundies", a la Chloe / Sara Nicola / Samanta Lily, would have an ingrained advantage in a contest like this.

To each his own, it's what makes the world great and threads like this fascinating...
My current avatar is: Manda Dawn

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #522 on: September 20, 2017, 02:15:02 AM »
These match-ups are going to get tougher. In this case, it was almost a tie for me.  But if I had to come down on one side it would be Chloe.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

ikari

• Once and future lurker
« Reply #523 on: September 20, 2017, 09:46:51 AM »
Yeah, I hope he's okay, too, and this is his baby. I don't feel right continuing this without him.

I strongly suggest we stop now. I know I won't participate without him.

How would you feel in his place though?  Do you think he'll come back and be upset that we only waited 3 weeks before continuing the popular thread he started? 

I don't know, maybe we should start something brand new from scratch or just leave it forever.  But if it was me, I think I'd be happy to see people eventually want to continue my thread.

Well, there's also the question of "What happens next?" @Mr_Pickles conceived this as a 64-woman tournament and, TTBOMR, only 48 women have been revealed; certainly only 48 of the women have been publicly ranked. So, @kevin richmond takes the initiative to finish out this bracket... and then what? Does anybody besides Seņor Encurtidos know what the fourth bracket is actually supposed to look like?

ghosthostblue

• C Cup
« Reply #524 on: September 20, 2017, 11:29:52 AM »
I've wondered that, too.