bob

ARC Stories
« on: June 24, 2017, 06:43:37 PM »
Hello everyone,

You may have noticed there has recently been multiple episodes being posted daily with ARC in front. ARC stands for "Archive". In short, these are stories that are no longer available on the original sites. Adama has allowed me to host them here so long as I don't flood the system with episodes. They are also followed by another letter code, an abbreviation for the archived story so it can be easily followed and found. I intend on slowly going through the stories I have one by one until I don't have anymore to post. Please note, I do not intend on posting stories still available anywhere else. I will also make a comment on when I have fully completed a story so anyone else can add to it. If you haven't checked them out, I encourage you to do so! They are terrific stories that you may not be familiar with.

Link to start of archive.

http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure/game1/docs/1233/1233892.html

(Note: Due to the nature of beaddventure, the story summaries will be posted on the next set of 5 stories as I don't know which stories will get deleted).

Adama

• G Cup
  • Addventure Master
Re: ARC Stories
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 05:50:51 AM »
I've manually edited the options on that episode to reflect the stories that have been archived.
Adama, Addventure mega-geek