texman

• A Cup
    • Follow me on Twitter @Texman90
Sex story ideas involving Beshine and Chelsea Charms
« on: March 31, 2017, 06:39:05 PM »
Beshine and Chelsea Charms have the biggest breasts in the world. So what would it look like if the two extremely busty ladies decide to have a threesome with a really, really lucky guy? What are some great scenarios?
Follow me on Twitter

https://twitter.com/Texman90

texman

• A Cup
Re: Sex story ideas involving Beshine and Chelsea Charms
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 01:50:39 PM »
I just thought of something...

After years of pandering and resistance, Beshine decides to meet with Chelsea Charms to talk about the possibility of doing a video together. They were at Beshine's home chatting and having wine glasses when Chelsea suggests they pull their shirts up and compare their breasts to see who has the biggest. Both ladies started to grope each others monster funbags. Chelsea tells Beshine her bust size is 207ZZZ and Beshine says her bust size is 202ZZZ. They couldn't decide who has the largest pair and soon they were mashing their breasts against one another. They were growing increasingly horny when Beshine's husband suddenly shows up to see her wife and Chelsea Charms sitting next to each other boobs pressing. Beshine invites him to sit inbetween them to test and compare their massive breasts.

The husband gropes the two giant pairs of boobs, feeling the firmness of the silicone. Both ladies spot his erection under the pants. Beshine unzips his pants and shows Chelsea his 10 inch cock. Chelsea is awed at the sight of the guy's huge cock and asks if she can touch it. The two busty ladies caress his dick and groin together as he goes back and forth kissing and sucking the tits of his wife and her new busty friend. Chelsea and Beshine took off their shirts and had the lucky hubby undo Chelsea's custom-made bra, Beshine is not wearing one. Now topless, Chelsea and Beshine's globes are now in full display. The girls kneel down and sandwiched his big cock with their massive mounds. The husband was now living the wet dream, his cock was now trapped between the two largest pair of breasts anyone has ever seen. The busty duo kept going at it til he spurted cum all over their giant globes. They rubbed his cum all over their breasts like lotion. The husband takes his shirt off tossing it aside, now shirtless as the two girls.

Chelsea and Beshine pressed their lips against one another for a lingering kiss then turned to the lucky guy to press their sexy lips against his in a three-way kiss. Both girls got up and Chelsea suggests they take a shower. Beshine prefers they have a bubble bath since her bathtub is large enough to fit three, plus four more, implying their giant boobies. Beshine has Chelsea get acquainted with her husband while she gets the bath ready. Chelsea has him lay his head on her left breast 'itsy' and squeeze her right breast 'bitsy' with his hand as she runs her hand over his hair. They talk about his marriage and how his wife got in contact with her. The guy's cock was still exposed from the unzipped pants. Chelsea sees it stiffening again. Beshine returns to say the bath is ready and the incredibly top-heavy ladies led him to the bathroom.

The topless Chelsea and Beshine were standing by the large bathtub when they pulled their pants down, revealing their panties already soaked by their cum. They pulled the panties down and stepped out of their high-heel shoes, throwing them aside. The husband standing by the bathroom door taking in the erotic scene of the two naked busty beauties. Chelsea remarks that Beshine has a great ass, to which the blonde shakes her big booty to her. Chelsea shows her butt to Beshine, to which she is told she too has a great ass. The two compared their bootys by grinding them against one another. The husband sees his blonde buxom wife grinding her ass against the sexy American bombshell's ass, making his cock even stiffer. He tells the ladies they both have sexy bootys, to which they reply by telling him to kiss their asscheeks. Chelsea and Beshine bend over and the guy kneel to kiss their asses, fondling and licking each buttcheek of his sexy wife and her sexy girlfriend. The ladies then sandwiched the guy's head between their curvy asses, linking their arms to keep him from escape the wrath of their asscheeks. He kissed, sucked, and licked the two busty ladies' asses with pure passion.

The super-busty models disengaged and the husband got up, only to be pushed into the bathtub by them. The ladies followed by jumping into the tub, creating a huge splash that got the floor wet. The guy wrapped his arms around their backs as he pulled them close, each sideboob pressing against his chest. He passionately kissed his wife Beshine for half a minute before turning to Chelsea and giving her the same kiss. He went back and forth between lips as his prick grew rock-hard. Chelsea adjusts herself to lounge on the tub and have the guy on top of her with her giant breasts pressing on his back. Beshine straddles herself on her hubby's cock and slides it inside her wet pussy. He has one super-boobed woman riding his cock and another hugging him from behind. He couldn't believe he was living every boobman's dream. Knowing that his wife have giant monster boobs that many think she would've crush his pelvis during sex. But being a strong man himself, he has gotten used to her weight with those jugs. The busty blonde leans her tits to his face as the hubby sucks on his wife's massive titflesh, which made her cum on his cock. Chelsea has her arms around his chest hugging him tightly and pressing her massive breasts on his back as she takes in the scene of the couple having wet sex. Beshine has his husband turn around to face Chelsea and he plunges his dick in her pussy. He started fucking the American busty bombshell with deep strokes as his German busty wife hugged him from behind, caressing his body with her monster melons and whispering words of encouragement in his ear. He buried his head inbetween Chelsea's giant breasts licking and sucking the titflesh while fucking her pussy. Chelsea tells the husband that he is the greatest fuck she ever had and that he is lucky to have a wife like Beshine, this followed by an orgasm when she came on his cock.

Chelsea and Beshine have the husband sit in the middle of the bathtub as they sucked the mixed juices from his cock, licking and slurping the cut from his dick and balls. The girls adjusts themselves on each side interlocking their legs over one another in a scissor position around his pelvis. The giant-titted ladies scooted their wet pussies toward his stiff cock, sandwiching it between their cunts. He was enjoying the sight of his wife and her girlfriend gliding and sliding their pussies up and down his dick while they played with their large nipples. The sensation of his cock being sandwiched between two bare juicy pussies was amazing. A new unique sensation to him that he was instantly in love with. The husband felt their pussies squirming on his cock, which led Chelsea and Beshine to grind his cock even harder. Both ladies were orgasming loud and were now cumming on his dick. The lucky guy let out a satisfied scream as he spurted out loads of cum that landed on their abdomens and the girls' pussies. His cock was still trapped between their cunts all soaked with each others cum. Seeing the mess they made, the threesome drained the bathtub and refilled it with clean water and fresh bubbles. Chelsea, Beshine, and the hubby share a real bubble bath, washing each other while sharing kisses, hugs and gropes.

After they cleaned and dried themselves up, the giant titted models took each of the guy's hand and led him to the master bedroom. They have him lie on he back as Beshine straddles his cock to ride him again while Chelsea straddles his face and has him tongue-fuck her pussy. Both busty ladies were fucking the lucky husband, one riding his cock while the other rides his tongue, their giant globes bouncing up and down enjoying the pleasure from the guy. After he shoots semen inside his wife, the ladies trade places with Chelsea riding his cock and Beshine riding her husband's pussy. He didn't mind the extra weight from their massive mounds on top of him, just fucking the both of them simultaneously was making him strong. All three came together with the husband cumming in Chelsea's pussy and both women cumming on his cock and face.

The top-heavy beauties got off of him and laid down on each side of him. They wrapped their arms around him, pressing their super massive breasts against him. He had his arms around their shoulders and kissed both busty bombshells as they he held them close in the afterglow.

The next day, Chelsea and Beshine decide to make a movie together, one that will be filled with tits of epic proportions. As for Beshine's husband, he is lucky to be fucking the two bustiest women in the world.
Follow me on Twitter

Fitzbattleaxe

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 06:27:09 AM »
For what it's worth, I wrote a Chelsea/Beshine story a while back.  I can't say there's a guy in it but both of them are.  It's called Clash of the TITans and it's on my DeviantArt page:

http://fitzbattleaxe.deviantart.com/art/Clash-of-the-TITans-670698775

texman

• A Cup
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2017, 05:17:02 PM »
I seen your story, too much BE IMO. I like my fantasy stories to be as realistic (and sometimes romantic) as possible, especially when a guy is receiving the lucky end
Follow me on Twitter