blender

• A Cup
Re: BEA MORPH CONTEST JULY 2017: BIKES
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2017, 02:10:16 PM »
To ProfMorearty

Re your comment on my morph "MIO-v2a"

Yes I am M ES.

I only mentioned the original pic because it would make a good morph and be an obvious choice to enter for your contest. It's a natural. Easy to do and fits the topic.
I was surprised when I didn't see it. That's all.
As I said, maybe it's been done before by somebody else and it would be a repeat. IDK.
Since I had it already done I figured I would just post it. No big shakes. It's just another morph to me.

If you look at my posting history, there is none to speak of, even though the account is old.
I just stop by to see what kind of mischief the boys are up to.

Have fun.
and put some spokes on that unicycle (joking)

Prof Morearty

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2017, 06:37:55 AM »
OK, blender, as you wish.  From my standpoint it's regrettable, since I encourage as much participation as possible, and "just another morph" is always welcome.  But obviously it's up to you.

About your spoke joke: when you view the full-sized image the spokes on the lower half of the wheel are quite visible, and there are glimpses in the upper half.  I presume Dominno was cloned onto an existing image which was itself not otherwise altered.  Perhaps Captain Nemo will post the source image for our edification.  ???

µ

pilotblaze

• XYZZY Cup
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2017, 08:41:41 AM »
come back to the contest with a bicycle (not only  ::))

I Love That.  Fantastic work.  I'm glad she's walking, because peddling pussy is illegal in most states.

I would just like to point out - especially since nobody commented - that this joke was very funny.
Damn funny, actually.

-D'Artagnian
Jeez.  We actually have to break out the Humor Appreciation Squad?
I Am: Surfing With The Alien, while gripping The Bells Of Lal (part 2).
           Please don't slip on the Snake Oil, Mr. Spock.

Holdsworth Lives.

blender

• A Cup
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2017, 11:37:18 AM »
OK,
About your spoke joke: when you view the full-sized image the spokes on the lower half of the wheel are quite visible, and there are glimpses in the upper half.  I presume Dominno was cloned onto an existing image which was itself not otherwise altered.  Perhaps Captain Nemo will post the source image for our edification.  ???

µ

My eyes are really messed up. I had to really blow it up to see them (spokes)
Undoubtedly, Dominno was cloned into and existing pic.

if Nemo  posts a source pic, I wish it was the CBR600 with the funky angles. 

RemoWilliams

• C Cup
« Reply #34 on: July 18, 2017, 04:17:00 PM »
"After an accidental spill of growth hormone in the lab, Bernadette decides to make the best of the situation and earn some extra cash"

Remo Williams,

The Master of Sinanju.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2017, 12:01:44 PM »
Thank you for Bernie, Remo Williams.  It's posted @ http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/  :D

µ

threeT

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2017, 09:05:24 PM »
"Kim the Milkmaid riding a bike"

threeT

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2017, 09:10:27 PM »
"Milkmaid Kim is riding the Bike"

Prof Morearty

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2017, 03:30:27 AM »
Well, you made it in time, threeT.  Thanks for Kim the Milkmaid riding a bike. She's chosen the appropriate profession  8)

I don't understand why you posted it twice.  Is there any difference between the two images?  Or was it just to change the title?  That you could have accomplished by simply editing your post.  Anyway, unless I hear from you otherwise during the next ninety minutes, I'm going with the first post because I prefer the title.  It's posted in the Users' Gallery.

µ

Prof Morearty

Re: VOTE NOW in the BEA MORPH CONTEST JULY 2017: BIKES
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2017, 05:07:01 AM »
All right, there we have it: half a score fine morphs, choose your favorite(s) (once again you can choose up to three morphs).

As well as your votes, your comments  are most welcome.  Also welcome are supplementary morphs  :D

µ

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2017, 07:31:41 AM »
Just voted. I like being able to vote for three choices, makes it easier on me.  :)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 07:34:16 AM by solvegas »

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2017, 08:09:36 AM »
Just voted too. Not as much as last month but good ones, as I said before, not as easy as it seems.
Here are a “supplement”, others I hope to maintain this new tradition  ;)
Bigger is Better

Prof Morearty

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2017, 02:00:39 PM »
Just voted too. Not as much as last month but good ones, as I said before, not as easy as it seems.
Here are a “supplement”, others I hope to maintain this new tradition  ;)
I hope so too, CeBe.  Thank for the supplement, also posted in the Users' Gallery.

µ

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2017, 02:04:17 AM »
 I am thankful to blender for his comments of appreciation (mostly) over "Dominno_motorcycle" in the Users Gallery:
2017-07-17 21:42:41
Name: blender

Comments:

I like this for a lot of reasons.
really funky angles. It both expands and compresses the lines of the bike.
Because the bike is not perpendicular to the ground (on the kickstand) it helps give it a sense of motion or at least non-static.
I think the very tight crop adds to that.
The mirror angle is a nice touch. In real life it would be pointing at the sky.

Her pose is good and not to awkward. Her knee is out but it's about the girl and not the bike.

The way the her lip lines up with her shoulder by bringing her head down slightly is nice.

good shadow line on the breast.

My only niggle is the cropping. It is just a bit to tight. I really don't like it when they cut the model's hair.
and the bike's tail fairing is missing the last 1"
You can fix those if you really wanted to. MEHhh.

It was a good choice for the starting pic and a good job on the morph.
NICE.
But I remark that all of those except last two lines are to credit of the original photograph, not my work. 

About the cropping: I did not crop, that is also in original. And to fix those niggles(?) were very difficult and clumsy, certainly for me.

You can self see it in original, I attach as requested. I will post few others morphs from that set.
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2017, 05:29:49 PM »
Supplement of Dominno (it shows a little bit of bike 8) )

« Last Edit: July 22, 2017, 04:29:53 AM by Captain Nemo »
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.