Beshine Thead
« on: July 04, 2017, 08:21:49 AM »
While I sent Gonzo and ProfMorearty a PM I just want to let others know that it seems I destroyed the Beshine thread accidentially when trying to upload a example from her picture update.

After trying to post I never got back to the thread as I it should. I tried it again to no success. Somehow on 3rd try it told me about a doulbe post. Whatever ...
At the end I can't access that last page of the Beshine Thread anymore. The loaded page is just blank. When I try the same from my smartphone I get a HTTP Server Error 500.

If I log out, I can acccess that thread last page and read.

I think her boobs are toooooo heavy for this board or the pictures tooooo hot and it burns away CPU and memory of the server.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Beshine Thead
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 08:31:01 AM »
OK, that explains what happened. I know this, when you try to post another entry it is saved in the posting thread but page 970 is out but like I said, the entries are saved.

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2017, 10:23:34 AM »
Can confirm the 500 error on Chrome for both Window 7 and Android. Issue is exclusive to latest page.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2017, 04:05:18 PM »
same here and the Beshine thread is so close to going over 1000 pages it can't die now
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

wheatman3

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 03:14:02 AM »
i don't know why but i can't see the 970 page of beshine thread. its just a blank white screen for me and its been doing that for two days and yes i have refreashed the page many times and it does nothing

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 11:29:23 AM »
one of the things I want to try is spamming the Beshine thread until to rolls over to page 171 to see if we can view that and it's only page 170 that's fucked but I'm going to let the MOD handle it first

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 12:03:04 AM »
If someone who can access the page can look back about three days to see what got posted then, that's probably our problem post.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 01:39:37 AM »
If someone who can access the page can look back about three days to see what got posted then, that's probably our problem post.

Guys I know which post it is when the problem started. I was in the progress of posting a picture when it happened. It's quite clear a picture caused this. If I log out where guest can't see pictures everything is still fine.
Anti-social behaviours lack consideration for the well-being of others. Any types of conduct that violates basic rights (human rights is one of them) of another person. It can show as covert or overt hostility.

Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2017, 02:06:17 AM »
Any chance a mod can pull that pic to fix the thread, then?

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2017, 09:57:02 AM »
I wrote a PM to Gonzo and ProfMorearty.
But Gonzo is off since over 4 days - obviously because of the holiday season. Seems a lot of mods are gone. Matt, auto-reply, Palomine, also another global moderator called EvilAdmin.

So if Prof.Morearty can't do it, we might have to wait for Gonzo to return so he can address it.

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2017, 10:10:00 AM »
hi Juggernaut. Just read you comment about what Beshine thinks about her locked thread. Just remember the rule no talk about the BEA to models. While you can still talk with her about other boards ;-)

That might compensate the desire to have a chat about the community.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2017, 02:41:27 PM »
hi Juggernaut. Just read you comment about what Beshine thinks about her locked thread. Just remember the rule no talk about the BEA to models. While you can still talk with her about other boards ;-)

I'm fairly sure that rule states DON"T INVITE models that don't know about the BEA here like but models that are all ready here know about this place and GOT THEIR START HERE should be fine. They just don't want people to show picking a random name out of a hat Leanne Crow here she sees all the picks of her says get rid of all of them and never post them again, that would suck and to stop/slow that down they ask don't to tell models about this place but telling Beshine what's going on here should be fine as she can come here anytime she wants.

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2017, 02:58:48 PM »

I'm fairly sure that rule states DON"T INVITE models that don't know about the BEA here like but models that are all ready here know about this place and GOT THEIR START HERE should be fine. They just don't want people to show picking a random name out of a hat Leanne Crow here she sees all the picks of her says get rid of all of them and never post them again, that would suck and to stop/slow that down they ask don't to tell models about this place but telling Beshine what's going on here should be fine as she can come here anytime she wants.

It comes down to this part:

Do not bring unwanted attention to the BEA under any
      circumstances, including (but not limited to) notifying
      third parties about posts in the forum. Regardless of
      intent or outcome, failure to abide by this rule can result
      in serious consequences.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2017, 03:00:34 PM by andrat2000 »

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2017, 05:28:52 PM »
if you had a pic too big for the site why didn't you do it this way host the pic on a different site like twitter and post the link in the image tool that's what I did with this pic when Beshine first released it

wheatman3

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2017, 05:48:27 PM »
page 970 of the beshine thread is still acting up.