Prof Morearty

WINNER of the BEA MORPH CONTEST, AUGUST 2017: Boats
« on: August 01, 2017, 03:07:24 AM »
This month's theme is

boats

(or any watercraft in any form, in whole or in part).

The same rules apply:
  • The contest is open until the poll is posted on the 19th of this month, and the winner will be announced on the 26th
  • You can make up to three submissions, but they will be considered separately
  • If you have a specific title you want for your morph, put it in the post and/or as the file name on the picture
  • You will be able to vote for a maximum of three submitted morphs
  • If you have any questions, issues, or concerns about the contest, massage me [sic] personally

Good luck!

See past winners and contests here:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9992582.0.html
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 05:25:39 AM by Prof Morearty »

pepelui77

• A Cup
Re: BEA MORPH CONTEST, AUGUST 2017: Boats
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 08:13:51 AM »
 Boob Cruise '97

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 08:26:57 AM »
Great job !  :) Hard to believe that was 20 years ago. :o How time flies.  :P This is indeed an auspicious start to this contest.  :)

Archangel_Dreadnought

• Ro-Boobies
  • Ultimate Truely Fake Boobs
    • My DeviantART Page
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2017, 12:42:37 PM »
An old drawing that kinda fits, does have a boat and some boobs.

Might redo it, but, not sure if I'll get it done in time for the contest.
Having talent or money is not a license to be a jerk.

DeviantART Page
Patreon Page

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2017, 05:10:31 PM »
I think this is one of Hitomi's most famous SCORE photoshoots, 'A Day on the Water'.  I've got a bunch but thought I'd start out with this one -- it shows both her athleticism and amazing curves (in the original).  I've just highlighted a couple of things.....haha
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

Prof Morearty

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 04:01:39 AM »
Wow!  One day into the contest and already three great entries :o :D

Thanks to pepelui for sea4, Archangel_Dreadnought for catch of the day, and rortarian2003 for GODDESS On A Boat1.  They're all up in the UG: http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/

µ

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 06:10:49 AM »
I always likes the vintage candid style from old naturists magazines and photos. A little search on the webs got me the original for that, and I used it as my first attempt at hand-painting in bigger breasts.

I guess the small size and the scanline-pattern (which I had to remove and then reproduce) helps to make my lack of painting skill not too obvious.

Still, I think it worked out rather nicely.

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 06:23:06 AM »
The original for this is, 'Breathe In, Breathe Out', is from Score's 'On the Water' set of Hitomi.  The original is definitely one of the best bikini shots I've ever seen (and I'm not alone, I've seen a lot of comments about it).  I've morphed it several times but, frankly, it isn't a patch on the original.  Still, I think worth sharing here.....
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 06:25:24 AM »
And I didn't see anything that said she had to be ON the boat so I have this one as my final entry this month (and it's the 2nd of August!).......

And I think I may have entered this for another contest (wasn't there a 'sand' theme one month?).  Anyway, if it's disqualified, no issues, it's just fun to do them .....

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 07:19:32 AM »
And I didn't see anything that said she had to be ON the boat so I have this one as my final entry this month (and it's the 2nd of August!).......

And I think I may have entered this for another contest (wasn't there a 'sand' theme one month?).  Anyway, if it's disqualified, no issues, it's just fun to do them .....

Love your enthusiasm for Hitomi which I share with you. The good Professor may disagree but I believe you can enter more entries and designate before the end of the contest the three which you want in the contest. So if you have something better, ask the good Professor if you can change your mind. Of course, I could be mistaken.  :-\

UdderLover

• Q Cup
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 08:16:50 AM »
Sheridan Love

Prof Morearty

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2017, 03:44:35 AM »
Jesus, this is great, a flood of entries at the very beginning.  Hope it keeps up - even if I have a hard time keeping up  ::)  8)

Four more entries as follows:

1. vintage1 by Georg Schmidt

2. Breathe in breathe out by rortarian2003

3. Hitomi.on.the.sand8_Phuket by rortarian2003 (yes, it qualifies: discussion follows)

4. Sheridan Love boat by UdderLover

Grateful thanks to all of you.  I posted them all in the Users' Gallery -- to my surprise, since I thought only 5 per 24-hour period were allowed, and the 24 hours is not quite up yet.  But there they are :D

µ

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2017, 07:16:17 AM »
Here is my first entry for this promising contest
Not much room for the boat but it is there  ;D
Bigger is Better

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2017, 07:20:06 AM »
Here is my first entry for this promising contest
Not much room for the boat but it is there  ;D

If she falls into the water there will be tsunami alert at the beach.  ;) ;D Great work !  :)

« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2017, 07:48:24 AM »
The trend seems to be towards massively bigger boobs this year.  ;)

Well, I admit that I really like oversized breasts... still I wanted to keep within the limits of "it could be real".

So here is my second entry... with a bigger pair of hangers.