Prof Morearty

Re: BEA MORPH CONTEST, AUGUST 2017: Boats
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2017, 01:55:31 PM »
Thank you, Georg Schmidt, for your second morph, Vintage with bigger boobs.  I've posted it @ http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/

µ

UdderLover

• Q Cup
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2017, 02:08:45 PM »
Denise Milani

eliasperrian

• N Cup
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2017, 04:33:33 PM »
This one doesn't really qualify (it's my 4th post and she's not on a boat at the moment); however, Hitomi is just fresh off the boat -- you can tell because she's still got her flotation devices.  From Score's 'A Day on the Water' video.

My forum friend, Sol, suggested I stick it over here as well as at the Hitomi thread.
Rortarian here.  I've been a Hitomi Tanaka fan since 2003.  She is the Black Swan, impossible to imagine until you see her!

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2017, 08:35:04 PM »
I morphed this back in 2013. AMERICAN DANGLER's not a real magazine. And if you read it one more time, you'll see this message is in rhyme.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 08:31:44 AM by gonZo »

pepelui77

• A Cup
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2017, 03:44:19 AM »
Fantasia - Boob Cruise '97

Prof Morearty

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2017, 08:52:49 AM »
I'm struggling to keep up here!  I already blundered once and neglected to acknowledge CeBe's fine entry 3884rs Milena.  Thank you, CeBe.  Would you consider a more arresting title, maybe along the lines suggested by solvegas, e.g. "Tsunami warning"?

Thanks also to our more recent contributors:

- UdderLover for Denise Milani lake;

- gonZo for 000_0167smaller (I know you can come up with a catchier title, g-man: something like "Acute angler"  :P ;
Fixed —g

- pepelui77 for Fantasia - Boob Cruise 97 .

All of the above are posted @ http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/ (which seems to be accepting more than 5 posts per 24 hours, hope it's working for everybody  ??? )

µ
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 08:32:31 AM by gonZo »

rackonteur

• D Cup
  • Finally got some whitening strips for my bluetooth
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2017, 10:36:20 AM »
I morphed this back in 2013. AMERICAN DANGLER's not a real magazine. And if you read it one more time, you'll see this message is in rhyme.

This reminds me of the fake covers I did for Bambi Blaze waaaay back in the day.

Maybe I should get back to that stuff...
Yes, well, erm, ahh, hmmm, uh, um, ...eh?

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2017, 12:16:48 PM »
This reminds me of the fake covers I did for Bambi Blaze waaaay back in the day.

Maybe I should get back to that stuff...
I love fake covers. Adds to the idea that it might be real... well, if well done and not too exaggerated.

My first contact with the whole concept of "morphing" was waaaay back in the day of "VAST Magazine". ;)

Prof Morearty

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2017, 04:09:38 AM »
I'd like to clarify some points.

First, about general contest procedures:

1. You may submit morphs that have already been entered in previous contests.  I'd advise against it: if the morph already won or did well, you have already received kudos; if not, it is unlikely to do well just because the theme is different.  But there's no rule against it.

2. To belabor the obvious (given the above statement), morphs you have created earlier, even years ago, are eligible.  There is no proviso that they must be specially created for the contest.

3. You may submit more than three morphs, and specify which of them are to be entered in the poll. For reasons I have already stated, I'd advise caution with this: better to space out your entries so that you can be sure they are the ones you want.  But again, multiple entries are not strictly forbidden. It is quite understandable that during the course of the contest you come across a new image that would be a perfect candidate, and you'd like to enter it, replacing an earlier submission.

4. By the same token, you may decide that a submitted morph needs improving: go ahead and edit it and resubmit.  But again, try to keep this to a minimum.

and specific to this month's contest:

5. As I wrote in the opening post, "boats" is understood as broadly as possible, i.e. any kind of watercraft. You could even have a background of the USS Missouri: that's a boat, innit?*

6. There is no requirement that the model must be on the boat, just that a boat is visible.  The boat(s) may be way back in the image, or so close that we only see a part of the boat.

µ

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2017, 07:48:09 AM »
5. As I wrote in the opening post, "boats" is understood as broadly as possible, i.e. any kind of watercraft. You could even have a background of the USS Missouri: that's a boat, innit?*
*Just looking to get the goat of any squids that this might rile (and that's surely a sentence that has never been seen before)  ::) 8)

LOL  ;D OK, I'll bite. Saying the USS Missouri is a boat is like saying Beshine has small tits.  ;) ;D By the way, which service were you in ? An Airdale, Grunt, Jarhead or Coastie ?  ???

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2017, 05:37:04 PM »
 8)
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2017, 05:00:25 PM »
Thank you for  your submission, Captain Nemo.  I've uploaded Amy.Jackson.seaside to the Users' Gallery.

µ

pepelui77

• A Cup
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2017, 04:45:11 AM »
My last entry to the contest  :)
I love the new title suggested by Prof Morearty: "Sun worship"
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 10:18:45 AM by pepelui77 »

Prof Morearty

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2017, 04:51:33 PM »
Thank you for submitting Fantasia Breast Expansion, pepelui77.  I've posted it @ http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/

You might want to consider a more descriptive title, such as Sun worship, but the decision is entirely up to you  :D

µ

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2017, 02:50:41 AM »
Here is my second entry, with Nadine "Driving the boat"
Bigger is Better