Groffi's fantasies
« on: August 05, 2017, 04:48:13 AM »
Hi friendly folks!
First of all, don't mind the name. Ages ago, I was registered as "Groffi" here. After the mishap some time ago, I changed my username to "DerGerch", but for some reason the forum decided to display my registered name instead. Whatever! ;)

After an age of passive reception, I have tried my hand in realizing my fantasies by morphing, and I'd like to share some of my works with you. Hopefully receive some feedback, criticism... to improve my products.

Der Gerch

Re: Groffi's fantasies
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 04:50:22 AM »
Here is one of the magazines I found cleaning up the attic of a recently deceased uncle.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 05:01:03 AM by Georg Schmidt »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 06:58:14 AM »
Your uncle had good taste.  ;) ;D I like the size, even though breasts can't be too big  ;D , but the breasts look a little too " cartoony ". But then, I'm not a morpher so I'm not going to be able to tell you how to fix it. Can't wait to see more art, please.  :)

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 06:51:34 AM »
Too cartoony, hm? What do you mean: the form, the texture, the colouration, the shading?

These were an attempt at hand-painting. More flexible than donor-boobs or deforms, but of course more difficult to get "real". Still I think I did find a rather good way to give them some texture and variation.

Here's one with donors... and some creative repositioning. Did a sloppy job with decolouring her fingernails though... have to retouch that sometimes.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 07:34:36 AM »
Too cartoony, hm? What do you mean: the form, the texture, the colouration, the shading?

These were an attempt at hand-painting. More flexible than donor-boobs or deforms, but of course more difficult to get "real". Still I think I did find a rather good way to give them some texture and variation.

Here's one with donors... and some creative repositioning. Did a sloppy job with decolouring her fingernails though... have to retouch that sometimes.

Well, I'm not a technical guy when it comes to morphs so I perhaps didn't use the right term but the skin texture didn't look right to me. The second one is much better in consistency and I like it more.  :)

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2017, 08:17:31 AM »
Well, I'm not a technical guy when it comes to morphs so I perhaps didn't use the right term but the skin texture didn't look right to me. The second one is much better in consistency and I like it more.  :)
The second pair is definitly more real... because these are real breasts.

I am not an expert morpher either... I am very new to that stuff, even if I have some years experience of (completely different) computer graphics. I have never been an artistic type, more a technical one... and this stuff is HARD when you don't know what you are doing and there is not much help available.

As I understand it, there are basically three types for morphing. Replacing (or "donor"), reshaping or painting.

Replacing is taking a segmant of a different image, trimming it, scaling and repositioning it. Then comes the more difficult part of adjusting the colouring... and finally, the most difficult, the lighting. There are tons of quite good morphs out there that don't quite sell, because you subconsciously notice that the lighting doesn't match.

Another problem with donor parts is the texture. In the Nr.26 morph, the breasts are blown up to about three times their original size... this gets noticable.
Look at some other "massive size" morphs, and look specifically at the nipples. Most likely, the details won't look right, because of scaling. There can also be deformations, when the breast are scaled uneuqally in proportions.

Here I solved this problem by simply using a different set of nipples that I didn't have to scale.

But the main problem I have found with the "donor" variant is the limitation to suitable templates. For a morph to look good and "mostly real", I need two images where lighting and pose mostly match. I need to start with images that do not contain obstructions.
Better morphers than me might be able to work around this... I am lacking the necessary skills.

Well, enough with the rant. Practice makes perfect, it is said.

Next piece (in fact the first in this series) will be a mostly a reshaping variant... though I added to it heavily. That's for tomorrow. New works will come sporadeously... next project will be 3D modeling and rendering, and trying to see how to combine this with morphs.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 08:19:31 AM by Georg Schmidt »

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2017, 01:04:06 PM »
We have several morphers like Magic or Cebe who are really good and have no problem helping others to morph.  Check them out.  :)

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2017, 04:36:48 AM »
The last one of this series for now. I had uploaded the "bland" version of this one to the user gallery before. Thought it needed some more "background"... and "Jung und Prall" was born. I love fake magazines... it fuels the fantasy of what could be, what could have been.

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 02:34:19 PM »
Another one. This is the second version of this piece. I reduced the size of the breasts a little from the previous version, to make it look more "real".

The massively oversized baloons that you so often see here are quite funny, but I simply like to keep the pretense that it could be real... and that is almost impossible to achive with "donor" boobs over a certain size.