Sawyer90

• Rocket Jock
  • Game called on account of Naked Chick!
Re: HUGE unknown! Who is she?
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2017, 12:59:36 AM »
The people expressing their opinion that the image is of a man wearing prosthetics haven't really provided any real proof to bolster that opinion. At least, not in my opinion. ;D

Agreed, Zook. :D

Indeed. Until concrete evidence arrives that proves the tits in question are prosthetic, I'm inclined to believe they're real.
My guide to life: Never argue with idiots, drunks, trolls, or conspiracy nuts. They'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2017, 01:59:54 AM »
Let's look at the evidence.
1.First picture-wide shoulders like a linebacker.
2.The hair-Either a lesbian or a woman stuck in the early to mid 80's.Can't remember the last time I saw a woman walking around with a hairdo like that.
3.The what seems like the purposely scrounging of the hands while holding the phone and holding with fingers.Looks like those hands would too easily envelope the phone to be female hands.
4.The hairdo-Once again,getting back to the hair.The hair screams that this person is a paint or glue sniffer.Every person I know that sniffs glue or paint is a guy.
My synopsis is that this is Aaron Judge of the New York Yankees posing as a woman with very large breasts.

Bramlet

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2017, 04:12:09 AM »
Please help, any ID, links, pics would be greatly appreciated! I have a few more (will post as time allows), but none that include her face, but with a body like that, it shouldn't be hard to recognize! :)

Note to mods: I apologize for double posting, I didn't think my phone properly posted the first time, I couldn't find my topic at all, so I re-posted. Now it says I can't remove my own threads. Please delete one of the two. Thank you! (Not intentionally breaking the rules, just having problems.)

Here's exactly the message I'm getting: You cannot delete your own topics in this board. Check to make sure this topic wasn't just moved to another board.

BTW:

Where or how did you find her... him?

jjjay999

• T cup
  • The bigger, the better!
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2017, 07:58:56 AM »
And another....
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #34 on: August 18, 2017, 08:11:51 AM »
Please help, any ID, links, pics would be greatly appreciated! I have a few more (will post as time allows), but none that include her face, but with a body like that, it shouldn't be hard to recognize! :)

Note to mods: I apologize for double posting, I didn't think my phone properly posted the first time, I couldn't find my topic at all, so I re-posted. Now it says I can't remove my own threads. Please delete one of the two. Thank you! (Not intentionally breaking the rules, just having problems.)

Here's exactly the message I'm getting: You cannot delete your own topics in this board. Check to make sure this topic wasn't just moved to another board.

BTW:

Where or how did you find her... him?

Through a good friend of mine that populates other boards/blogs/etc., but wishes to be as anonymous as possible. He's a member here at the forum too, but he never posts. Typical lurker, the source he got her pictures from he won't tell me that either because he says' that his source asked him to not reveal them. (No way in hell its him or any of our friends' IF it's a guy, which to reiterate, I don't think it is.) The voice he sent me of her was just her doing an introduction/greeting. I know this really is a lot of secrecy, but how many countless women are there that wish to remain anonymous out there that are likely this big, or bigger? Hundreds of thousands', perhaps. And the reason I'm posting is because I wasn't told not to, he said "okay" to it, and I know that there are a lot of experts here. He wants an ID as much as I do and is silently watching and hoping that this gets solved. I do have some slight more details than this, but was asked not to post them in a public/open forum, so I will stick to my word. Yes, it's frustrating as hell. I'd love to just know who/what the source is, and spread the very few bits of info I have. That being said, a promise is a promise is a promise. I'd rather try and solve this the best, yet safest way possible rather than have her find out and disappear forever. Stay tuned though. He said he "may" be getting a topless pic. That's a BIG may though, so don't count on it, just know it's a possibility. Also, the proverbial well is starting to run a bit dry on my end, but we're (my friend and I, and him doing so through me), are both trying our best to get as much information and pictures as possible here on the forum. Thank you again, everyone! :)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2017, 08:16:03 AM by jjjay999 »
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.

Bearbacca

• A Cup
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2017, 09:10:42 AM »
Let's look at the evidence.
1.First picture-wide shoulders like a linebacker.
2.The hair-Either a lesbian or a woman stuck in the early to mid 80's.Can't remember the last time I saw a woman walking around with a hairdo like that.
3.The what seems like the purposely scrounging of the hands while holding the phone and holding with fingers.Looks like those hands would too easily envelope the phone to be female hands.
4.The hairdo-Once again,getting back to the hair.The hair screams that this person is a paint or glue sniffer.Every person I know that sniffs glue or paint is a guy.
My synopsis is that this is Aaron Judge of the New York Yankees posing as a woman with very large breasts.

Maybe they are stuck in the 80s, would explain why they only wear baggy sweatpants, instead of the yoga pants every woman wears today... Or could be to hide any possible bulges below the waistline, who knows!

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2017, 09:21:47 AM »
Some words

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2017, 03:28:18 AM »
Possible first name of "Gemma".

Mr_Pickles

• Bigger than your head
  • Lover of all maner of boobs
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2017, 08:28:01 AM »
My head still screams fake, but if they are real - damn with a capital 'D' and many exclamation marks.
“I don’t like tit for tat. I like tit for tit. Bring on the boobies!”
Jarod Kintz

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2017, 10:12:07 AM »
Words are here.

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2017, 10:32:52 AM »
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

jjjay999

• T cup

Hiram

• Z Cup
  • I like big tits
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2017, 01:28:53 AM »
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, good buzzing, cool talking, high walking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing... #BOOBs

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2017, 01:42:40 AM »
SciShow: "Do Women Have Adam's Apples?"

Answer: yes.

Not every man has a hugely prominent Adam's apple, and not every woman has a not-so-prominent one.

Something to keep in mind before we all get the pitchforks and torches.
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

jjjay999

• T cup
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2017, 02:52:08 AM »
SciShow: "Do Women Have Adam's Apples?"

Answer: yes.

Not every man has a hugely prominent Adam's apple, and not every woman has a not-so-prominent one.

Something to keep in mind before we all get the pitchforks and torches.

Exactly, Zook. Despite (from what I'm told) having a fairly deep voice that carries very far, I don't have a prominent Adams' apple at all. Never. Not even in my teen years'. Even running my hand over it, it's not very prominent.

Also, stay tuned. Pretty sure we've got a topless pic, he's on the verge of getting one. If I get it before I can post a pic next, it's absolutely priority #1! :)