TheZookie007

• L Cup
Re: problems posting
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2017, 09:39:52 PM »
Thanks gonZo for keeping us abreast of the situation...
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2017, 08:12:49 AM »
Although problems will probably continue for a while, the admins have assured us that eventually everything will be put right again. There's currently an issue with the new Home page interface that grabs up server memory and then fails to release it, so the longer the server runs, the slower it runs. The short-term solution is to reboot the server every 24 hours, but even then, it's running very slowly by the 23rd hour.
Total bullshit company answer!
I never liked Gonzo and this confirms it for me.
I hate mf'ers that tow the company line.
I have been a member of many different forums over the years and I can't remember a time when a technical snafu lasted more than a day or two.
It is obvious to me that the technicians of this forum have no clue as to what they are doing.These guys are a bunch of fucking retards!Tell them to stop jerking off to posters of Bill Gates and Steve Jobs and do their fucking job.It's like they are a crippled Hyena in the middle of a circle of lions.They have no clue.
Fucking dipshits!!!🍫🗡⚔️🔨💣🔪⚰️
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 08:27:36 AM by tdotter »

salem

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2017, 05:57:22 PM »
Although problems will probably continue for a while, the admins have assured us that eventually everything will be put right again. There's currently an issue with the new Home page interface that grabs up server memory and then fails to release it, so the longer the server runs, the slower it runs. The short-term solution is to reboot the server every 24 hours, but even then, it's running very slowly by the 23rd hour.

Thanks gonZo.

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2017, 07:14:43 PM »
@ tdotter: In case there's any confusion about it, I'm an unpaid volunteer, I have no connection to "the company", the admins tell me very little, and I'm just passing along the information we've been given. I see no point in describing how fucked up everything is, because it's obvious how fucked up everything is. Don't like me? Get in line.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2017, 07:33:28 PM by gonZo »

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2017, 04:37:58 AM »
Thanks gonzo, thanks for your work, thanks for your time.
We are a lot to appreciate what you are doing for us. Don’t pay attention to the moaners  :'(
Bigger is Better

tdotter

• Moistpubes2-the return of the goo!
« Reply #35 on: October 14, 2017, 07:47:51 AM »
@ tdotter: In case there's any confusion about it, I'm an unpaid volunteer, I have no connection to "the company", the admins tell me very little, and I'm just passing along the information we've been given. I see no point in describing how fucked up everything is, because it's obvious how fucked up everything is. Don't like me? Get in line.
Well,they are spending too much money!😝

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #36 on: October 14, 2017, 07:49:17 AM »
Well,they are spending too much money!😝

Be nice.  ;)

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2017, 01:55:52 PM »
(Server was slowing down again yesterday. I emailed Doug, and it seems as if he has restarted it.)