Feral

• E Cup
Re: New Writer - The Cleavage Accounts Vol 1.
« Reply #30 on: November 30, 2017, 06:28:52 AM »
i just uploaded an edited version that is now live that fixed a bunch of typos and reptitive words. Please refresh your device or request newest version. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I also made a new cover for book 5. It doesnt show on the live site yet but if you click "Look inside" you can see it and maybe refresh your device to see that.

Feral

• E Cup
Re: New Writer - The Cleavage Accounts Vol 1.
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2017, 05:30:08 PM »
It seems you have to contact the kindle folks and ask them to push the new version to you. Nothing story wise changed but it is a better read due to the corrections I made and I added maybe a few lines.

Books 4 5 an 7 have new covers, although admittedly 7 is really the same just reimagined a bit, so if you dont like it now the new version of it won't change that.  I may change a few more.

I added what I think is a working table of contents to Book 4 so if you want to try it out and see if it works, please let me know and I will implement it in future books. #10 is going to be a doozy. I'm going to end a number of stories and have the next xhapters of most of the others. Then I am going to possibly change the format and the way Ive been doing things altogether, not sure yet.

Thanks again for all the purchases. And for all your patience with my formatting and execution errors as this is all still new to me, but I am learning.