Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
Re: Shu Qi
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2017, 10:14:49 PM »
I don't think they are morphed think about how she is seen in public with them so photo shopping is out the winder but they could still be prop boobs using make up and glue to put them on and make them look real. I also like I said before had one guy say they are implants which could be what they are or she is taking tons of growth pills like the kind you can only get a holed of in a third world country.
Always move forward the end goal that is the Juggernaut way

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2017, 10:21:19 PM »
Is there a link were you guys can safely go to ? I've been using Google on the above names and I get nothing or sites that spam the shit out of you.  :(

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2017, 10:23:38 PM »
I don't know of any that are about her or would have more pic then the ones that most of us are finding

Billy

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2017, 10:26:00 AM »
Hmm...

Anon

• Email
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2017, 11:40:48 AM »
欧小柔 (Ou Xiaorou) appears to be how she wants to be known.
Here's a thread with a good number of photos:
https://www.dakaiweixin.com/channel/MeiShi-bar/2651034821002.html

She's ridiculously huge in some pics and I'm also leaning towards falsies/latex/stuffing. Of course I would like to be wrong though and yes I am a bit of a dreamer (in case it wasn't obvious)  ;D
Some posts tag her as G or H cup. I think that might be her original cup size and then when she adds those falsies, we're into jaw dropping, traffic stopping territory. In any case, she doesn't seem to be shy about being ogled and so I believe we should oblige  :D

_Matt_

• A Cup
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2017, 12:38:16 PM »
That's a terrible morph! Why is the cleavage line so blurry? What happened to the top of the strand of hair that is now hanging in mid air in the armpit area? What about the extra sticky out belt loop on those jeans?  All this and many more! When you look closely at the pictures.

Juggernaut76

• A Cup
  • I'm unstoppable
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2017, 10:58:36 PM »
She is an awesome find we need some hands on the scene to find out what her boobs are made of.

Maik

Re: Shu Qi aka Ou Xiaorou
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2017, 03:10:17 AM »
Found another pics of her. Strange are the shadows on her boobs which look like skin folds visible by some models with implants. In the pics she has always something around her neck like to cover some support of her boobs.

I also can't understand why the pics showing her with cleavage have all so low resolution or are so blurry around her boobs, e.g. the pic with the jeep: the tyre looks detailed while she is so blurry.
In a world of high definition cams and really good mobile phone cams it is a miracle to me why no good pics even from amateurs.
(some instagram and tumblr profiles have better resolution)
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2017, 03:47:55 AM »
I don't believe they're morphed but most likely fake. As others have said hopefully we find more photos or videos of her to help confirm our suspicions.

Maik

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2017, 10:47:05 AM »
While a lot of pics showing her in nearly all her glory or with some underbust looks like paintings, I realize something in her pics from the club:
it looks like she is wearing a much too big bra/top which hanging too low, so it supports the imagination of her size. She maybe have huge boobs but i think in some pics she maybe stuffs and in others wearing oversized  low hanging bras.
At one point our hands become too small, that is were the BEA starts

splodge

• D Cup
Potential find of the century! Very slim and MEGA stacked.
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2017, 06:20:47 AM »
Google 欧小柔 and you can see some more pics and clips. Amazing.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
Re: Potential find of the century! Very slim and MEGA stacked.
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2017, 07:00:23 AM »
There is a thread about her already. I believe it is Shuie Qui or something like that.

splodge

• D Cup
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2017, 07:17:44 AM »
There is a thread about her already. I believe it is Shuie Qui or something like that.

Hmm the search for that is coming up blank ...

Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2017, 07:28:04 AM »
Two pages down
Shu Qi
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2017, 07:33:06 AM »
Two pages down
Shu Qi

She also has a thread in the Identification section of the forum, " Biggest tits in China ".  :)