Prof Morearty

WINNERS of the BEA MORPH CONTEST, September 2017: Take it off!
« on: September 01, 2017, 05:23:05 AM »
This month's theme, chosen by Captain Nemo as winner of the August contest, is

Take it off!

("it" meaning something she is or was just wearing).   

The established rules apply:
  • The contest is open until the poll is posted on the 19th of this month, and the winner will be announced on the 26th
  • You can make up to three submissions, but they will be considered separately
  • If you have a specific title you want for your morph, put it in the post and/or as the file name on the picture
  • You will be able to vote for a maximum of three submitted morphs
  • If you have any questions, issues, or concerns about the contest, massage me [sic] personally

Good luck!

See past winners and contests here:
http://forum.bearchive.com/index.php/topic,9992582.0.html
« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 05:12:09 AM by Prof Morearty »

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
Re: BEA MORPH CONTEST, September 2017: Take it off!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 07:34:45 AM »
A usual, I enter the contest with my goddess, here she raises her sweater ; "unleash the power"  :-* (or a better suggestion, Prof ?)
Bigger is Better

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 07:42:59 AM »
A usual, I enter the contest with my goddess, here she raises her sweater ; "unleash the power"  :-* (or a better suggestion, Prof ?)

Excellent start. Title sounds good to me. This is a good start to this contest, can't wait to see more.  :)

Prof Morearty

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 05:24:31 PM »
Great to see we're off to a quick and tasty start: thank you for unleash the power, CeBe - and your title is unimpeachable. 

I've posted it @ http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/

µ

Prof Morearty

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 06:06:22 AM »
This is not an entry of course, since it's not a morph, but I am reposting it from the August contest thread as a possible inspiration. Morphed animation is very difficult, I suppose, but either an animation or even a still of something like this would be a fine entry (if morphed).

µ

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 09:38:16 AM »
    "What, take it off? All of it? This, too? But I am already almost completely nude!"

Well, you can leave the socks on...

My first entry to this month's competition: "This, too?"

Prof Morearty

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 05:05:59 PM »
Thank you, Georg Schmidt, for your entry This too?.
It's up @ http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/

µ

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2017, 06:27:47 PM »
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 07:53:57 PM by gonZo »
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2017, 06:43:44 PM »
"Yesterday, Reince Priebus called this whole story a 'nothing burger,'" he said. "Well these emails have turned it into an all-you-can-prosecute buffet."

UdderLover

• Q Cup
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2017, 05:08:00 AM »
My entry. The one and only Nadine.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2017, 05:35:25 AM »
Thank you, UdderLover, for NadineJ: it's posted @ http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/

Thank you, 3deroticer, for both animated morphs: aEuY688 and Alexandra Horvath (that latter title is OK, I presume). The former is also posted in the Users' Gallery.  As for Alexandra Horvath, fine and on-topic though it is, there might be a problem with it (I hope not, but it's possible). That animated morph measures 20MB, far too large to attach here or post in the Users' Gallery. Your solution was link to imgur.com, and that's fine: but there is always a possibility that it might disappear. So I've prepared an emergency stopgap, a screenshot that can (a) be posted in the Users' Gallery; and (b) serve to remind people of the animated gif in the unfortunate event that it is no longer available for the vote. As I said, this is only for emergency use, and will hopefully -- and probably -- prove unnecessary.

µ

gonZo

• pain in the ass moderator
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2017, 07:57:09 PM »
Prof, I've solved the issue by copying 3deroticer's gif onto the BEA server and changing the link in his post to that location. The gif won't disappear unless something fouls up our server (but if that happens, the forum is almost as likely to disappear as the gif).
_
g
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 07:59:35 PM by gonZo »

3deroticer

• Oh My God Cup
    • CyberLee
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2017, 11:13:14 PM »
Prof, I've solved the issue by copying 3deroticer's gif onto the BEA server and changing the link in his post to that location. The gif won't disappear unless something fouls up our server (but if that happens, the forum is almost as likely to disappear as the gif).
_
g
What are the size limitation for the next time?

Prof Morearty

« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2017, 05:10:55 PM »
I'm sorry to be a wet blanket, dan_the_fan, but fine though that morph of Maxi Mounds is, I can't see how it fits the theme Take it off!

µ

dan_the_fan

• A Cup
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2017, 09:37:42 PM »
Prof., I see your point.  I thought the theme was broad enough that it might fit.  To be honest, I did the morph not knowing of the current month's theme and I was pretty happy with the end result, becoming anxious to share.  I'll remove it and maybe add it to another thread somewhere.  I appreciate the second opinion because I was unsure myself.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." -Einstein