Re: BEA MORPH CONTEST, September 2017: Take it off!
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2017, 07:24:03 AM »
My entry: Boobycat

cebe

• D Cup
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2017, 09:04:14 AM »
Time for my second entry with Mila Azul :
"Revealing the best"
Bigger is Better

Prof Morearty

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2017, 04:23:06 PM »
Sorry for lack of response from me, had some urgent RL stuff.  Hope I can catch up with everything.

gonZo, thanks for solving the problem with 3deroticer's gif. Just so everyone knows: gonZo is a technical whiz as well as a first-class moderator: I can't match his acumen (even when he is being a self-declared pain in the ass  :P ;) ).

Reports of my competence have been greatly exaggerated. —gonZo

3deroticer, the posting limit for forum attachments is 3MB.  Whenever you attach something, you will see the limit is stated: 3072KB (that is 3MB, isn't it?); please check your messages.

gottaask, thank you for submitting Boobycat: it's posted in the UG, http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/

CeBe, thanks for your second entry 1709 Mila-Azul - also in the UG.
PS to CeBe: just noticed you want the title Revealing the best: no problem  :D

µ
« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 05:11:20 PM by gonZo »

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2017, 06:29:59 AM »
I have many, that go with this theme, I must choose three for enter, but many supplements will be :o
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2017, 01:19:03 AM »
Thank you for submitting Lexxi Tyler, Captain. I've posted it @ http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/

µ

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2017, 07:23:25 AM »
I have many, that go with this theme, I must choose three for enter, but many supplements will be :o

Excellent work captain Nemo !  :o Can't wait to see more. On a side note, has anybody realized that the title of this contest, " Take it off " , would be great with the melody of " Let it go" from the movie Frozen ? Perhaps we need to come with the appropriate words.  ;D

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2017, 07:45:09 AM »
Excellent work captain Nemo !  :o Can't wait to see more. On a side note, has anybody realized that the title of this contest, " Take it off " , would be great with the melody of " Let it go" from the movie Frozen ? Perhaps we need to come with the appropriate words.  ;D
I was thinking more of Taylor Swift's "Shake it off".

Frozen? Take it off?

I may be an old pervert... but I am not that kinky.

;)

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2017, 07:49:41 AM »
I was thinking more of Taylor Swift's "Shake it off".

Frozen? Take it off?

I may be an old pervert... but I am not that kinky.

;)

Well, it is just a brain storm after all.  ;D

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2017, 08:39:40 AM »
Lillith von Titz aka Slavka Solnechnaya is asking, do You want, that she proceeds?  8)
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2017, 10:12:49 AM »
Theme songs:
I didn't do yellow polka dots, but this is an Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Bikini. And in contrast to the song, she isn't shy at all.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2017, 05:06:22 PM »
Thank you, Captain Nemo and Georg Schmidt for your second entries, respectively Shall I proceed? and Teenie Weenie.  I've posted both @ http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/

µ

« Reply #26 on: September 13, 2017, 06:53:16 AM »
My last contest entry for this month:

Lumberjack shirts are a fashion catastrophy. They are better taken off as quickly as possible.

Prof Morearty

« Reply #27 on: September 14, 2017, 04:53:25 PM »
Thank you, Georg, for your third entry Lumberjack.  It's posted @ http://gallery.bearchive.com/ugallery/

µ

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2017, 06:13:20 AM »
My last entry.  Much difficulty to morph, I am hoping, that some feel that it was worth  ??? :-\

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2017, 06:53:32 AM »
My last entry.  Much difficulty to morph, I am hoping, that some feel that it was worth  ??? :-\

It is worth it. You do very good work. I enjoy your art.  :)