Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
Re: VOTE NOW in the BEA MORPH CONTEST, September 2017: Take it off!
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2017, 05:43:10 AM »
Third supplement
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2017, 05:44:17 AM »
Fourth supplement, with Linda Steele  8)
Please comment--specially if you like, that will encourage me to post more like this. Or of course you may criticise, I shall learn from that.

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2017, 05:46:22 AM »
Fifth supplement, last for today.  Those 5 all were made or revise for contest.  Others will be older morphs

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2017, 06:19:18 AM »
Disclaimer: this is not meant to influence anyone’s opinion, but just to present my own views. And if you think this is just a wall of text and too long to read… then don’t. ;)

I am still thinking that feedback for the presented morphs would be a good idea. Captain Nemo said it – and I think we all concur: we are all hoping some feel it was worth it.

It is always difficult to decide between such great entries. Perhaps it is even more difficult to decide when you have three votes to give. I try to decide based on two things: how good do I think the piece is based on technical execution and how much do I personally like to motive.

Here are my takes on the September entries:
1.   Cebe: Unleash the power
Got my first vote. Perfect and appealing reshaping of Milena’s own massive breasts. This means lighting and integration are almost natural.
I do love Milena, I do love natural heavy hanging breasts… so this image is almost perfect for me.
2.   Georg Schmidt / Groffi: This, too?
Out of competition: I don’t vote for my own stuff. But I can comment on it.
Hand-painted breasts, form based on a template. I think the method I use for painting, shading, detailing and integrating works quite well. Cute model, nice pair of tits.
The frontal pose made it easy to paint, but also a little boring. I also need to find a better way to paint the areolas and nipples.
3.   3deroticer: Alexandra Horvarth
Was my second vote. Not “perfect” from a technical point of view: there is some weird shape-shifting of the areolas going on. Also I don’t think the highlights work correctly.
But it is a video morph! The effort and expertise needed to produce that are reason enough to vote for this, and the fact that these are a wonderful big pair of boobies doesn’t hurt either.
4.   3deroticer: aEuY688
Even more appealing from the technical point of view: the fast movement hides the irregularities that do indeed exist. The reason why this didn’t get my vote is an aesthetical one: these tits are simply not big enough.
5.   UdderLover: NadineJ
My third vote, for exactly the same reasons I gave my first to Cebe’s Milena.
6.   Gottaask: Boobycat
Another technically great morph. Simple but appealing pose. I just don't have more votes.
7.   Cebe: Revealing the best
A pose that grabs the attention, a cute model and a great pair of breasts. (Now where have I seen these before? ;))
Still, the dynamics and shading seems to be a little off… and I had no votes to spare.
8.   Captain Nemo: Lexxi Tyler
No vote for purely aesthetical reasons: the form and position of the breasts seem too unbalanced to me.
9.   Captain Nemo: Shall I proceed?
Great morph to my tastes. A pose that is interesting. Fantastic reshaping of the breasts from the original. Yet there are two “technical” flaws in my view. First, the two breasts do not fit together. It almost seems as if the left breast is from a completely different model. Though this is a problem based on the original, some more retouching would have helped here. Second, there should be a shadow of these globes on the wall behind her.
10.   Georg Schmidt / Groffi: Teenie Weenie
Out of competition. My first attempt to integrate 3D models with hand painting. Didn’t get the shading completely right and the integration of boobs and torso is also not quite right. But overall the lights and shadows worked out quite nicely.
11.   Georg Schmidt / Groffi: Lumberjack
Out of competition. Second attempt with 3D models. Better success with posing and shading. I think I botched the models though.
12.   Captain Nemo: Sorry Sir
An amazing morph from the technical side. I can understand why this was difficult, and I appreciate how well it came to be. My problem with this morph: I don’t like the model, at all. I don’t like the pumped up breasts, the obvious scars and her bimbo face.
This morph shows enormous technical and artistic skill, that I only can dream of… but for me it is wasted on this subject.
13.   threeT: Maria takes it off
Great model and nice pose: Maria Whittaker had been one of my first boob-crushes. But why are her breasts so green? If this was part of the original, this would have been a perfect item for photo-correction. If not... why???
14.   Cebe: Nadine
Nadine again, one of my favorite. Technical, again almost perfect. Not sure if I am correct with that, but her breasts seem to sit to high on her chest for that size and weight. Combined with her disappearing face, this makes the image seem unbalanced. In my eyes, not as good as Cebe’s first entry.
15.   Pepelui77: Take it off, Fantasia!
Another one of these technically great morphs. Fantastic on its own, but not enough to compete with other entries for my tastes. Considering the size of the original’s breasts, maybe she would need to be a lot bigger to stand out.
16.   threeT: Sophie takes off her too small bra
Almost three weeks of morphs, I had chosen my favorites quite early, nothing really that much better comes up… and then BANG!
Well, nitpicking: this is not my favorite type of breasts. With that size and weight, they should hang more. They should be more pushed together in the middle.
But who cares? It’s the bra that sells this image! With this gigantic and realistic boulder-holder, this indeed seems to be the real thing.
17.   Archangel_Dreadnough: adwomanlegs
Err… nice, I think. Sorry, but not my style. I don’t care for this shiny comic look and I am not into legs.

So thanks to threeT and his Sophie, I had to rethink my votes. 3deroticer’s video morph just has to get one, so either Cebe’s Milena or Udderlover’s Nadine had to go.
Finally, with a heavy heart, I settled on:
1.   Unleash the power
2.   Anastasia Horvarth (shouldn’t that be Alexandra Horvarth?)
3.   Sophie takes off her too small bra

And because this post doesn't have enough boobs, a supplement of my own.

Just what did the cutie in my first entry take off? Here she is in the dressed stage.

solvegas

• ZZZ Cup
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2017, 07:36:36 AM »
I too just voted. This was a tough contest because there were so many good entries and I only had three votes. Unlike Mr Schimdt, I won't reveal my choices until the contest is over but I saw six entries that really intrigued me which made my three choices quite difficult. Excellent work overall. I'm not a morpher so I won't discuss the technical aspects of the contest but I am a boob hound and I know what I like to see. And I appreciate Captain Nemo's additional after contests entries, they are fun to watch.  :)

Prof Morearty

« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2017, 04:54:00 PM »
Captain Nemo: as I said earlier, your supplements are welcome.  Thank you for posting in the Users' Gallery as well as here.

Georg Schmidt, your comments and evaluations are welcome too.  I should think some morphers will appreciate and benefit from your opinions.  Of course, as you have pointed out, it often boils down to personal taste.  Btw, do you prefer to be addressed as Groffi, rather than Georg Schmidt?

And yes, the model in 3deroticer's first entry is named Alexandra, not Anastasia: I just had a brain fart when posting her name, wrote Anastasia, and never noticed.  However, you goofed too: her family name is Horvath, more correctly (in Hungarian) Horváth: in any case, no r in the second syllable.  In the gif thread 3deroticer wonders whether she is related to Tundi Horváth of Russ Meyer fame. It's quite unlikely: her birth name is listed (Boobpedia) as Eva Tunde Orwache, and in any case, Horváth is the fourth most frequent name in Hungary. It comes from the Croatian Hrvat (which means Croat), and is the most common name in Croatia and Slovenia (usually in the form Horvat). [/pedantry]

µ

Llelwyn

• 32L Cup
  • Llelwyn
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2017, 11:58:39 PM »
Oh this is fun!  I just read Groffi's wonderful observations and I thought, “Hey, I can do this, too!”  Fortunately, or unfortunately, depending on how you look at it, I am NOT an expert in morphing but enjoy the art for purely personal reasons.  Plus, I am a woman, so that probably makes some of you guys grind your teeth when I speak up.  Still, I think you might find my criterion interesting.

My criterion for a good big breast morph.

1. When I look at the model in the morph, does she make me jealous?
2. If those breasts were on me would I like how they look?
3. I can't think of a number three.  Does there have to be a number three?

So the first criteria: Does she make me jealous?  I find that numbers 1, 7, 8, 10 and 16 make me jealous.

The second criteria:  Would they look good on me?  I find that numbers 1, 7 and 16 would probably suit me just fine!

Now, I have to say here that I really liked Captain Nemo's supplimentarly image of Marlene Espensen.  I don't know why he did not include it in the constest (pout) because I would definitely pick her for one of my votes because she does suit my criterion, yes?

I suppose some of you might like to ask me why I did not select any of the others and I would be glad to answer that if you ask me.

Thank you for the contest!  I look forward to it every month.

Kisses... Lel

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2017, 12:15:23 PM »
Another supplement  :D

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2017, 12:16:29 PM »

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2017, 12:18:15 PM »

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2017, 12:19:43 PM »

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2017, 12:23:34 PM »
OK here 5 more supplements, may be Lel will find something she is liking.  I will post soon in Users Gallery  8)

pepelui77

• A Cup
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2017, 12:50:37 PM »
I am still thinking that feedback for the presented morphs would be a good idea.
Yes, it is  ;D Thank you for your comments

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2017, 03:24:58 AM »
I am still thinking that feedback for the presented morphs would be a good idea.
Yes, it is  ;D Thank you for your comments
Feel free to present your own. ;)

I'm still uncertain what kind of format would be best suited though. Perhaps I shouldn't have posted my votes in my comments. People might be influenced by knowing what others vote for, and I don't want to do that.
Still, people might be influenced by others dissecting an entry... and I DO want that. (Not to influence people... to dissect and be dissected. ;))
I want harsh criticism... how else can I find the mistakes I missed? I want constructive criticism... how else can I improve?

Is this inappropriate during the voting process? But these threads seem to die so fast after the winner has been chosen.

Gah... I know that I'm not innocent here, but for a site that is filled with morphs, we don't talk enough about the creative process behind them.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2017, 04:03:46 AM by Georg Schmidt »

Captain Nemo

• B Cup
    • Email
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2017, 04:41:00 AM »
I hope I am understanding ProfMorearty correct, that I can post 5 more supplement morphs, even < 24 hours. 

Here is Lana Kendrick :D