Shadowmuse Blown

• Author of Breast Expansion Fiction
  • Tory Avalon is getting bigger, again!
    • Shadowmuse Blown's Blog
    • Email
Re: Adriana Alencar from Brazil
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2017, 11:40:01 AM »
Curvy, but sadly I think with computer aided 'mega-curves'.
Look at the first pic in the water, the wooden bit topped with stone curves oddly (ever so slight but it is there)
Sat on the wooden bench, look at the bench on the right hand side, just seems odd. There's also pixel deterioration across the jeans as well.
Every single posted image has background distortion around the hips/thighs.
Actually looking again at the very first post, look at the right leg. Blurry as fuck and with a smudge on the dress to boot!

I do believe that you are correct, sir!  Good eye!  This explains a lot of discrepancies between these and other photos where she doesn't seem so thick thighed.

Now, is her chest morphed in many pix too?  I've seen the same discrepancies in other pix and figured they were simply earlier pix before implants.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2017, 11:42:21 AM by Shadowmuse Blown »
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2017, 12:46:49 PM »
Sun Island, Harbin, China
~Shadowmuse Blown

Subscribe to my "Revenge" Blog to read the entire novel as it's created.  A one-time fee will bring months of reading about Tory's journey as her massive chest swells ever larger. Find out how you can access The Revenge Blog at my regular blog --> Shadowmuse Blown's Blog

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2017, 03:34:00 PM »
Just wow
~Shadowmuse Blown

_Matt_

• A Cup
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2017, 04:40:23 PM »
There's a smudge/blur on each side her top, in the cleavage area. There's some blurring on the left hand side under her boob/crook of arm.
The whole image is pretty low quality, a classic morph masking tecnique. I'm not convinced :P

(Not trying to shit all over your posts btw, but we have to be sceptical)

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2017, 08:04:26 AM »
(Not trying to shit all over your posts btw, but we have to be sceptical)

No, that's fine, but I guess I'm just blind: I don't really see the smudges you're referring to.
~Shadowmuse Blown

JJ

• Email
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2017, 08:54:47 PM »
first post ever here, but thought I'd share this, she must have started a deviantart account a few weeks ago.

Seems like there is some new content in there too.

https://adrianaalencar.deviantart.com/

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2017, 08:58:51 AM »
Well, this explains much. She is apparently a fairly adept renderer and manipulator, using herself as the base subject.

Those with more knowledge of the subject than I can chime in and correct me, but the way those suspenders curve around her breasts reminds me of how Poser treats clothing around oversized boobs.

A fun pic and right up our alley, too, I would say.  :)
~Shadowmuse Blown

Harry

• A Cup
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2017, 10:34:44 PM »
^

I don't think the others are, but that one's definitely a 3d render, not a photo.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2017, 11:42:43 PM »
Yeah, but the face is very well done. I wonder if she did it or if someone did it for her
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2017, 09:33:37 AM »
From what I can see from her many pix--based on various boob sizes and a few hints in how her breasts sit in some of her tops--she appears to be a stuffer. I think she's already a pretty good size, but that she enjoys making herself appear REALLY big. Nothing wrong with that: I happen to enjoy it.  ;)
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2017, 10:12:37 AM »
Boob squish.
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2017, 03:46:06 PM »
Hot
~Shadowmuse Blown

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2017, 12:26:26 AM »
Moar!
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2017, 08:55:36 AM »
What a figure
~Shadowmuse Blown

Shadowmuse Blown

• Email
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2017, 09:20:20 PM »
Dimples.

Also showing a more true size, methinks
~Shadowmuse Blown