Robin_K2

• A Cup
Collectors of celébrity bras. And other, um, stuff.
« on: September 15, 2017, 03:58:43 PM »
This is a hobby note:

Models from time to time sell or auction their used bras. I've collected some: Brittany Andrews, Alyssa Alps, Chelsea and others. I know that Janet Lupo used to auction hers for $200+.

I suppose I like it because, in a way, a bra is "the next-best thing to being there." Plus there's the smell of a model's last perfume and such. Others may use them for onanistic purposes, which is a fine thing to do, but it would lessen the bra's worth as a collectible, I think.

Anyway. Big breast models sometimes sell bras. Some also sell panties. I have complete club outfits of Rocki Roads. Anyone else collect? I wish there were a tasteful and sensible way to display them. Want to buy or trade on the BEA classfieds?

Again, I'm looking at this as a collector's hobby. I'd like to open a discussion about it.

Incidentally, Frederick's of Hollywood used to have their own bra museum, in their store across from the Chinese Theater, showing the favorites of classic film stars. On one side of the street were celébrities' footprints. On the other, cup sizes. Thus was Hollywood.  :D
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 08:54:49 PM by gonZo »

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
Re: Collectors of **27** bras. And other, um, stuff.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 04:30:34 PM »
I have been wanting to buy a bra worn by Leanne Crow, Rachel Aldana or September Carrino. I know PinupFiles puts them up for bids on occasion but I have not landed one.

Have you got a cheap deal for a bra of a top name model before or are they usually pretty expensive? I have seen a Rachel worn outfit go for $50 to a Leanne worn bra go for $500.
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 05:02:48 PM »
^ It depends on their fame at the time. I was very, very early to catch Bette Balhaus and Nadine Jansen. They were flattered to just get attention from overseas. We spoke of a sale, but then I let it drift away. Dumb? Yes.

I think the usual range must be between $50-500, depending. My Rocki Roads outfits were a bargain. But . . . if one wants to have this as a hobby, resale value to another collector is what matters. What am I going to do with Rocki's mailman and airline captain costumes?

Still it's marvelous to see the bras in person, in 3-D. The true volume is astounding.

StrikezOne

• In Need Now More Than Ever
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2017, 09:40:25 PM »
Do you know any good websites or any models/girls that sell their bras often?
Dark Brandon quietly doing his job:

Highest Inflation in 40yrs
Highest Gas Prices Ever
Forced Vax on Millions of healthy Americans
Highest Mortgage rates in 15yrs
Most Illegal Border Crossings in US History
Loss of Energy Independence
High Taxes
High Crime
Afghanistan Disaster
Nordstream 2 Pipeline
Hunter Corruption/Treason
Vacations > Ohio Train Derailment, Maui Fires
WW3
America LAST

TheZookie007

• L Cup
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 12:28:22 AM »

Models from time to time sell or auction their used bras. I've collected some: Brittany Andrews, Alyssa Alps, Chelsea and others. I know that Janet Lupo used to auction hers for $200+.

You have one of Chelsea Charms' bras?! Wow...
ACB, BK, CT, NG, SA: FU. FUATH. 100x.

Margaret

• 30GG
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 04:17:14 AM »
This is a hobby note:

I suppose I like it because, in a way, a bra is "the next-best thing to being there." Plus there's the smell of a model's last perfume and such. Others may use them for onanistic purposes, which is a fine thing to do, but it would lessen the bra's worth as a collectible, I think.

Anyway. Big breast models sometimes sell bras. Some also sell panties. I have complete club outfits of Rocki Roads. Anyone else collect? I wish there were a tasteful and sensible way to display them. Want to buy or trade on the BEA classfieds?

Again, I'm looking at this as a collector's hobby. I'd like to open a discussion about it.

Incidentally, Frederick's of Hollywood used to have their own bra museum, in their store across from the Chinese Theater, showing the favorites of classic film stars. On one side of the street were **29** footprints. On the other, cup sizes. Thus was Hollywood.  :D

I don't know who many of these women are, but I'd be interested in seeing a rough inventory list and researching who they all are. One of my curiosities is about the bra size these women often list on their blog/profile, compared to the actual size of the bra (or on the tag, if it's still there).

Also, I'm curious as to what you do with them - are they in a box, in a drawer, hanging in a cupboard? Do you ever try them on?

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2017, 01:59:14 PM »
Maybe models don't do it as often? It used to be part of dancer fan club websites or newsletters. Autographed photos, custom photos, bras, undies, and so on. A lot of Score models did it. I wish I'd gotten Melody Foxe's.

Danni Ashe even used to sell a sort of silicon mold of her chest, as a toy. I wish I'd kept it, but its plastic was unstable (i.e. continually greasy), and it stank.

No, I just keep the bras in a cupboard, along with some other BEA-type curios.

Margaret

• 30GG
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2017, 02:11:23 PM »
Maybe models don't do it as often? It used to be part of dancer fan club websites or newsletters. Autographed photos, custom photos, bras, undies, and so on. A lot of Score models did it. I wish I'd gotten Melody Foxe's.

Danni Ashe even used to sell a sort of silicon mold of her chest, as a toy. I wish I'd kept it, but its plastic was unstable (i.e. continually greasy), and it stank.

No, I just keep the bras in a cupboard, along with some other BEA-type curios.

Do you still have them, and, if so, which models did they belong to originally? What are the sizes etc? I'm really curious about all this. I'm keen to know what the bras are like and if they reflected the true size of the woman??

Robin_K2

• A Cup
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2017, 03:29:43 PM »
If people might be interested in buying/selling/trading, I will suggest to the moderators that this thread be moved to the classifieds board. I have other things in my collection.   ;D